or Connect

Posts by Bobbo316

I think these natural shell boots are nicer than the mahogany.
I put it on my boondockers but have yet to wear them in the pouring rain. It has protected them against grass stains and denim stains.It did not change the color either which I really liked.
Awesome thank you.
Did anyone pick up the Notre natural cxl with the vibram sole? Considering them. Would love to see a pic of two with some denim. I have the horsehide on1035 but it has a captoe.
I was quickly acquiring a rather huge collection of Aldens but I grew tired of the near impossible struggle to get makeups.1. The lead times are crazy long ... Almost two years for some cigar I just let go.2. You cannot be confident in what you get from them and it's basically a take it or leave it approach.3. They really do not listen to the VOC .. Having essentially no communication forum outside complaining to vendors. The vendors really have no control over the process...
Yeah a suede journal. Which is sweet because I use them all the time at work for notes.
Received a New Years gift today from my SA, awesome guy!
I actually seen this jacket up earlier today. It was only like 159.
Yeah I wanted the Kruse shearling jacket at 60-70% off and it just disappeared after first discount.
The grip is actually pretty decent. I wore them on a rainy day. Not sure how they would do in snow but if we get any this year in the Lou I'll try it.It does wear some but it will take a while to completely wear off.