or Connect

Posts by Bobbo316

What ones were cut wrong the slims or the fatties?
Very soft. Good texture not scratchy like I figured the wool would be. It runs a bit small so I ordered this in a medium.
Ridiculously soft leather. Toe collapse isn't that bad. These have quite a bit of wear on them but I take really good care of my collection.
I instakop'd the tan moose from eBay a few months back. Awesome boot.
Real lightweight and soft guessing due to the nature of the distressing.Here's the work shirt sweater. I know I promised pics to a couple people. Sorry it took so long to deliver, moving is a pain.Excuse the messy bed.
Couple pics of the Fairmont jeans. https://instagram.com/p/7tat6rL3j3/
I picked up the work shirt sweater, Fairmont jeans, the brown owyhee work shirt and one of the wallets. They are in a box somewhere. As soon as I find that box, I'll throw up some pics. They are all pretty awesome thou.
Whats stores bring in the whiskey LWB still? DC and SF? Im going to call monday to get on the list.
I cannot sub the fashion Vibergs for safety shoes but have seriously been considering buying a pair of work Vibergs with the steel toe inserts. The only problem is fitting them in my carry on amongst 4 days of clothes.
Got my ecru hooded heirloom today. Its fricken awesome!! Cant wait till sweater weather. Thanks Epaulet!