or Connect

Posts by Bobbo316

Too bad these arent a half size bigger! Would have loved to get in on this boot. Good luck with the sale.
I would stay the same size on the 1035. Its a little wider throughout the boot, but the length is basically the same.
I have come across a series of pictures before of what is the inspiration for the Fat Waxed Flesh boot, I honestly cannot remember if it was even on Styleforum though. My searches today yielded me nothing.   Can someone please post the other pictures here? Or PM the link to where I can find them?   Greatly Appreciated.
I would pay a premium for the whiskey wingtip boots and they are relatively new. :)Who really knows how easy they will be to attain again.
Thanks Mike. I pulled up the pantleg to show the boot but these jeans are RRL midland and bought already distressed. I like the vintage style and would not hem it away on these. I know its not for everyone thou.
Whats really interesting in this post is that you have two right feet. Kidding of course.
Nice job. They look great love these chukka's.
It was a nice spring day so I rocked the Commando trippers which had been boxed for 2 months.
These are hot. Congrats guys.
Killer collection man.