or Connect

Posts by Bobbo316

I think they look like beaut's just how they are now.
 I got mine in on Monday. They are sick man, well worth the wait for the past few months. I wore them almost immediately, love the dovetail heel, makes them comfortable.Funny enough these are the most expensive boot I have ever bought considering the exchange rate they cost me more than shell Aldens. I wear size 8 in Viberg as well, I sometimes size up to 8.5 depending on the purpose of the boot. I have the skinniest legs imaginable so I feel you. I love the wider lasts...
Got the Bigsby Varsity Jacket today for my bday from the wife. Pretty nice coat, lots of little details. Sized down to a small and happy I did because it is boxy towards the bottom. Its a little tight still across the waist but Ill never wear it buttoned so Ill keep because sleeve length and jacket length is spot on. Looking forward to putting some wear on it. Its going to pair perfect with the Viberg boondockers I got in yesterday.
this got me
I love the look of reverse chamois. I had to ultimately let go of the NST's because of the Choco tankers being too much overlap. The chamois WT's Yenni is offering are awesome and she's a pleasure to deal with. Really on the fence thou because I already have snuff WT's as well as cigar on the way.
That's just crazy I tried calling both stores the guy at new Hampton said Nogo right away and the girl at Broadway said it won't ring as a sale price. What store did you buy from Im looking to grab that exact jacket?
I called both NYC stores and the answer was no its the same items.
Its been a busy day, just seen your post and checked my email. Im right there with ya man. Monday.
I gotta agree. I've had good experiences with AOM. I was especially pleased with the transparency and professionalism on the Ravello shortage.
It's still all the same items they just don't show under RRL on the sale page.