or Connect

Posts by Bobbo316

Venetian shoe cream or Saphir reno
These are sold thanks all for the interest.
Alden x Epaulet Navy Tanker boot size 8D on the Trubalance Last. Please know your Alden sizing as I will not accept returns based on incorrect sizing. These were purchased a while back directly from Epaulet and just have fully found there way into my rotation so I must let them go. Ships with original box. Us shipping only PayPal only Any questions please ask and thanks for looking, Robert
Alden chocolate suede tankers bought from Leather Sould in Hawaii. Size 8.5D on the Barrie last, please know your Alden sizing as I will not accept returns based on incorrect sizing. I love these boots and it's difficult to part with them but they are never making it into my ever growing rotation. They have always been well cared for, stored with trees and treated twice with Saphir Invulner. These are still in great shape the minimal amount of glue buildup around the...
This jacket is so sick. It's a must have for me. What store had it in stock?
Man I was debating those reverse shell but not for 1100.
I agree this jacket is awesome. must be an older piece.
Anyone pick up the spring jaspe jacket that can comment on whether it's black or beige?
Man your comments are spot on.We may be a small client in terms of SF sales but we are a large group of the full market (especially if you count lurkers). There are times when Viberg drops a shell boot with 24 pairs and you can count 18 of their owners right here on this thread. I myself get most of the leads on new boots from this thread. Could I look elsewhere? Probably, but this is a easy virtual Mecca of information.
Now that the previous round is getting ready to ship, do we have any confirmation on whether or not a new round is possible?