or Connect

Posts by Bobbo316

I'm likely going to try at 2. I struggle with the cost as well. There is like 3-4 RRL items I've been wanting. I'm basically giving them all up for one pair of boots.On the flip side thou, those items will be around for a while. This is likely my one shot at scoring natural shell Vibergs
Yeah the private sale. The website is trash, a lot of times the promos work in store even if they don't work online.
Anyone know if the current sale is valid on RRL in the stores?
The first honestly looks like Icy Mocha CXL to me. It does not have enough red/maroon tones to be Brown CXL.
I picked these up in Ravello some time ago. One of my favorite boots for office weeks. I haven't talked to them in a bit, have they by chance ran the cap toe in whiskey? Or have a plan to?
I'm common size.I'll likely go ahead with them it required no money upfront anyways.I haven't boughten any Aldens yet this year. These are ETA 6 months. I just got tired of waiting years for boots when you can easily get something very similar from other retailers. It's not a one to one comparison but if I buy Alden it's one less Viberg. 😝
I haven't emailed back yet (or decided).I waited years for cigar wingtips only to be disappointed with them when they arrived. I really don't want to steal a spot for something I may not like when it arrives. It's such a crapshoot. What if I love them?
Agreed I've done the same. You make good points.I only get pationate over the retailers who basically lie to potential clients. If there's a list or allocation to best customers, fine, I just expect honesty. Your right thou no use griping it changes nothing.In other news, I got the email today for the cigar indy's, it's a list I've likely been on for two years. I haven't liked the latest batches of cigar, they are very dark. Prefer the old olivish tone.
In all fairness man we are not talking about donating things or giving things away. We are talking about purchasing 800 dollar shoes or boots.We are here to share information on all things Alden. Part of that sharing is too help new enthusiasts of the brand find shoes or boots that they want. In that helping mind frame I think it's fair to share past experiences with retailers that may or may not help someone score the pair they are longing for. I like Alden but I'm not...
@Alcibiades those are sick man. Thanks for posting.