or Connect

Posts by Bobbo316

Rust stampede in today. Was on the fence but ultimately choose the flat waxed brown laces.
Whoever was blessed with feet the same size as @mdubs or @MrDV won the shoe lottery.
 Pretty sick man. Looks nice with eyelets. What was the cost? If you want you can PM me it, or let me know if you would rather not share. Since I will likely never attain the "workboot last" I would be in on something for 310 in the right color. Diggin captoe's on boots lately though.
 Im really not sure. I just pointed it out in the summer lookbook and these are the pictures I was sent from Melrose. I have one on hold with them because I love how this coat looks and want something really similar. I got measurements on size small and it had a 21 inch chest which I thought meant it ran big?The chore coat is 21 inch chest on a medium.
Yeah you just pick a store and call. Any store can do a send sale.Here is some pics I had sent to me for items in the summer collection I was interested in. Emerson Jacket. Not yet online.  Hawkins has been added now, but these pictures more accurately represent color. 
Most of its in store already if you call. I got s few pics sent to me of items not yet online.
I seen the second photo on Stag. There's some photos of a guy wearing it on denimbro's forum. http://www.denimbro.com/rrl_topic100_page55.html
I bought it as well but haven't got it yet either. When I do send sales from my SA he never sends me tracking.
Olive calf from Brooklyn clothing co. Similar.
Most of the summer collections are online now minus a few things here and there. Like the Emerson hoodie jacket which is pretty sweet. From what I've been told a few of the pieces are in real limited numbers as is typical with the summer line.