or Connect

Posts by Bobbo316

Awesome thanks for the responses. Was thinking about throwing a few items on the ole christmas list for the wife. Another store to be addicted to.....
I just got shown this brand from a friend. Nice stuff, especially like the outerwear. I went through a good number of pages in the thread and didnt see a definitive answer.   Do they restock items like the Eidos jackets? Or is it more of a one off run and when they are gone they are gone?
Agreed. These are definitely keepers.
[[SPOILER]] So nice!
I saw a few pics posted on social media but no talk of new or upcoming makeups.
 Awesome collection. Where is the Alpine boot from? Nice, I love snuff suede. Great color for fall.
Mike, these are beauties. I was so close to grabbing the tanker they have so many times.How does the song go again.....
Coming in to my neck of the woods. Rainy and cold here today, with threats of snow tomorrow. Oconnels has a little stock left of Alden, its mainly crazy widths though. They are the only dealer around. They got some nice stock of menswear though, and are still worthy of a visit. Outside of them, dont expect much but your typically mallwear.
I was told 6-10 months when I paid, which I thought was unreal but it hasn't even been 6 yet.
@sazon Thank you fine sir for posting about those chocolate suede tankers a few days back, I was able to hold my size for a delivery sometime next year.