or Connect

Posts by Bobbo316

Man I was debating those reverse shell but not for 1100.
I agree this jacket is awesome. must be an older piece.
Anyone pick up the spring jaspe jacket that can comment on whether it's black or beige?
Man your comments are spot on.We may be a small client in terms of SF sales but we are a large group of the full market (especially if you count lurkers). There are times when Viberg drops a shell boot with 24 pairs and you can count 18 of their owners right here on this thread. I myself get most of the leads on new boots from this thread. Could I look elsewhere? Probably, but this is a easy virtual Mecca of information.
Now that the previous round is getting ready to ship, do we have any confirmation on whether or not a new round is possible?
Damn can't help but say I'm a little disappointed. It was my favorite item from spring. I still like it but it dropped a few pegs.
If GMTO ever becomes a reality again. Count me in for something 310.
Sorry bout the delay, travel a lot for work.P2p is about 20 and shoulder 2 shoulder is about 17.5.
I personally would hope something like an airline or a surgeons margin of error is 0. No defect is going to be acceptable. Although that's not fashion footwear.
Yes they are dark brown as shown in the photos.I hear ya man on the color, I think the spring items don't have as much over saturation in the pictures.