or Connect

Posts by Bobbo316

I got an email that asked me to join it. I requested access and was accepted.
I'm supposedly on the AOM rare shell list.I've spent enough through them to be considered a good customer in my opinion. I've even boughten rare shell from them.I can say thou, that despite being on the list I've never actually gotten an email from them with cigar,whiskey or ravello. I've only received emails with color 8.
Mine have a heck of a lot more wear.
It's not allowed.I must say thou those are some damn nice boots.pretty hard to get your hands on these days. Mine have a lot more yellow tones, these look beige.
Damn Stan caught glimpse of ds3's pair on IG. You gentleman who scored are some lucky dudes.
These are sold.
Where's the pics of these whiskey tankers?? Cmon people get em up! Want to see the shade.
I was really hoping we could of got a 310 boot through on Styleforum MTO. Makes me regret not giving it more of a backing in the past.
Only one full run to my knowledge. It was a few years back for 14oz Berlin.There has been one or two other one off pairs after that, that were made as replacement pairs.
Stopped into the highland park store yesterday. Surprising amount of RRL there. The air reserve jacket runs small so I'm happy I tried it on. The cord officer chinos were real nice and so was the western linen sweater jacket. Ultimately walked away with nothing but happy I stopped in to see the sprawl. Ps. Still no summer catalog.