or Connect

Posts by Bobbo316

I dont know any other 10.5's.They said you were very knowledgeable with Alden and a pleasure to talk shoes with.
Finally got around to calling CitiShoes, real cool guys there. They knew Mike well. :)   Got put on this list for the next go round of the grain tanker, due in roughly 6 months time.   Got put on the list as well for an olive suede tanker. Dunno if Ill pick it up, put asked them to give me a shout anyways. Was so close many times to grabbing the sage's from Leffot, that I figured what the heck.
 Awesome boots. These from TSM are among the top of my list. Sick. Love Ravello. Very nice. Just got these on Christmas, excited for some of the combinations they create. Been wanting them for a good while.
Look at some of the brushes from The Hanger Project, got numerous brushes,polishes..etc. from there and everything has been superb quality.
 Yup the moleskin. They are dark, but the material is sooo nice.I got a few ideas for boot/shirt combo's and have wanted them for ages.Its unbelievably hard  for me to put things on a Xmas list and than not buy them.Especially with Epaulet being there items are so hot, that if you sleep, they are gone.
Definitely an Epaulet Xmas for me as well. Umber Rivets and a Brown CXL belt. Psyched about both!
Don't remind me......
 Very nice, I beat myself up about a Viberg this week that was a similar PT Boot. Totally with you man, I posted a week or so ago that this would be my first MTO. (If it were possible.)
I think on instagram they confirmed they had quite a bit more leather for this run.
This is so sick. Bigtime score here.