or Connect

Posts by Bobbo316

Interesting the red is reversible.
The navy is super nice. I cannot pull the red one up on the site. Anyone got a link?
I dont believe its formal at all, but I guess that depends on what color/fabric you get. Im about 165 with a 38.5 inch chest and a Medium fits me well. I would say it runs a little smaller than most brands.
I take back my original quote. They will ship to the US. I tried tohave them ship some Waxed Flesh Vibergs earlier this year and they wouldnt.  The wingtips are supposedly an E Width though. Might be a good opportunity for some. Im still going to email them to get the details.
R-E-S-T-E-C-P
You cannot order from them. Unless you live in Europe. They do not ship to the US. That being said if anyone wants to proxy me...... :)
I got this jacket in yesterday as well. I will have to exchange thou, its too small. Beautiful jacket thou. My wife didnt care for the flower buttons but I liked them.
Definitely grey Italian calf. I posted something a few pages back.
Rust stampede in today. Was on the fence but ultimately choose the flat waxed brown laces.
Whoever was blessed with feet the same size as @mdubs or @MrDV won the shoe lottery.