or Connect

Posts by Bobbo316

Its interesting to debate this.My two cents is this: I see both of these scenarios as ok.Said person buys them and wear them, then sell them after a while because they are no longer getting use. orSaid person buys them with the intention of wearing them but they sit in the box for two years at which point they sell them.Both of these points the buyer has the intention of using them for themselves. I see this as incorrect.Said person buys rare shell or other from a vendor,...
I always figured the "free" ones were some kinda scam that was going to steal my credentials. Wouldnt even know where to start with one of these programs.
I love eBay and buy/sell tons of things on there but its truly frustrating that the whole auction is essentially who can input the highest amount in the final 10 seconds.   Now this isnt color 2's or anything but just last night I lost out on a shirt I was leading for a while becuase the auction ended at 3am my time. I cant stay up till 3am just for a shirt, so I input what I thought would win it for me. I lost by 50 cents.
I personally think these are awesome. Definitely a rare grab. Nice work.
Some great finds, some of the pics on reddit are awesome. Should of spent the 200 dollars in gas and drove down. Oh well live and learn.
I'm roughly 6 hours away and debated driving down this morning. I'm also bummed because unfortunately the logistics of it aren't going to work out. I know there will be some killer stuff.
My wife would disagree with you. 😁She thinks the more time away the better that way I'm not spending spending. We got a house to sell here so time away is good occasionally.
Jeez, missed a couple days of action in this sub. 3sixteen and viberg are literally killin it with those makeups! Well done! Well done indeed! Don't think my wallet can handle this upcoming month. Too much goodness all around here.
Anyone know how the Edward sport coat sizes?
Haha. This is pretty much how I've come to feel about#2.