or Connect

Posts by Bobbo316

Im not 100% sure yet, but I likely will go with smaller eyelets that allow only the round laces. Aesthetically I feel it will look better if I just stay with smaller eyelets.
I'm fairly certain I'm going to put some brass eyelets on these natty shells. I don't love the blind. Something so minor is an easy fix thou.
I used to just search RRL, but for god knows what reason they took that ability away.
I was able to score a pair. Checked out so fast I forgot to specify size and clicked local pickup!
I'm likely going to try at 2. I struggle with the cost as well. There is like 3-4 RRL items I've been wanting. I'm basically giving them all up for one pair of boots.On the flip side thou, those items will be around for a while. This is likely my one shot at scoring natural shell Vibergs
Yeah the private sale. The website is trash, a lot of times the promos work in store even if they don't work online.
Anyone know if the current sale is valid on RRL in the stores?
The first honestly looks like Icy Mocha CXL to me. It does not have enough red/maroon tones to be Brown CXL.
I picked these up in Ravello some time ago. One of my favorite boots for office weeks. I haven't talked to them in a bit, have they by chance ran the cap toe in whiskey? Or have a plan to?
I'm common size.I'll likely go ahead with them it required no money upfront anyways.I haven't boughten any Aldens yet this year. These are ETA 6 months. I just got tired of waiting years for boots when you can easily get something very similar from other retailers. It's not a one to one comparison but if I buy Alden it's one less Viberg. 😝