or Connect

Posts by Bobbo316

The ravello shades are stunning lately. The Leffot boots look very nice, congrats to everyone who got them.
@MrDV These are pretty awesome. JCrew always has a way of making things look less appealing than they really are.
These are great you will enjoy them.
 Those are actually pretty hot. Where are they from? Edit: Nm found them, on my first guess too nontheless. :)
Very nice looking. Good acquisition. Light for cigar these days.
I believe originally they were from Alden SF but I dont think they run them anymore. Or they havent in some time.
These Chukka's are great. Someone here has them in whiskey and I always admire them. Surprised they are not more popular.
 I understand this to a point. Each and every person selling high end mens shoes made a choice to do so, in that choice these are things that should have been considered. It is such a refined market that they should all have a true passion for it. If DC can do it, than it is possible. I love Chukka's. I think they show off shell very well.
I feel your pain, I swear they are just hit or miss.The special makeups they still do are very much still heavily guarded for customers who spend a lot through them. I don't necessarily agree with it...I would love to own the cigar jumpers, I know even if they are run again i doubt I will be cool enough.
Leffot put me on hold and never came back.