or Connect

Posts by Bobbo316

Just wanted to say thanks for the info.Was able to email Danny at RivetandHide today and get a pair preordered with 50% down.A little markup but free shipping and a guarantee that I know they are coming giving me peace of mind.
I think alot of you will be surprised how quickly it goes, if you are serious about buying them.People add themselves to the list but never call back or decline the purchase when they come in.
Yes. I'm still excited about the Ravello boots but I need some variety in colors. So I figured it was worth a shot.
Nice. I got mine in as well today. They are awesome. Viberg ships fast considering how far away NY is from them.
If anyone got the Whiskey WT Boots from Alden Madison in size 8D and they want to trade straight up for the Ravello Wingtip boots hit me with a PM.
Whiskey or Cigar Tankers are at the top of my dream list. Along with the color 4 captoe boot.
Do they run half sizes?
I will likely add the boondocker on the 2030 or 2045 as my next boot as well. Whenever there is a restock. I tried to contact Viberg about buying stock models but got no response.
Apologies man! I thought most people on the forum in October that wanted them were able to get them.They must of got a pretty decent number of pairs.
Mine are in tomorrow.