Posts by Bobbo316

Originally bought this jacket from eBay for more than I'm asking. As far as I can tell it's from a sample sale and I have no clue what season. To be completely transparent this Jacket was a wreck when I first got it. A lot of the chainstitching had to be taken out and redone by my tailor. He went through and fixed the whole Jacket ensuring me it's stable. Additionally it's not a Medium, it's definitely a small. See the pics with measurements. All that said if you wear a...
Purchased these boots a few years back and they just aren't getting wear. The 1035 doesn't work for me no matter how much I want it to. These pain me to get rid of because the leather in stitchdown will be difficult to get in the future. Bought directly from Viberg.com for full retail. I expect to take a loss but want to minimize it as much as possible. I also want these to move fairly fast. Know your size on the 1035 because I will not accept returns. PayPal...
Damn color 5 never even heard of such a thing.
I always felt like D&S was good for summer graphic tees. They were cheap and easy to acquire. (If they fit your style I guess.)
EP is an awesome vendor and my statement is nothing against them.I quit buying Aldens a few years ago and have sold off most of my shell. I have only really kept a couple pairs of ravello and those are currently collecting dust. I agree with prior statements that this is a big FU to their customers. 2 years for a boot just to be delivered something that is not what was ordered and with no communication. I really don't believe Alden cares. If I pass on the boots someone...
I'm on the fence for the scsb but it will likely be a gametime decision for me outside of the voting period. It will be a good everyday boot.
With the millwright being redesigned to the wainwright, there's a small chance I vote for this boot. The Rydens are due in from Epaulet thou in the next few weeks and that may impact my decision.
Not trying to gripe... just stating a fact. I think the millwright is out. Stylistically its nothing like what the core of us had imaged at this point.
Can we just let the readjusted specs ride via the online vote? It's no different than any other proposition. If people don't vote it's just not meant.
@LA Guy I understand the logistics and your concerns but I still feel it's unfair to vote on something that has doubt involved. This has lead us down a dark path in the past. It's much easier to know upfront that it's a no, but we won't know that unless we can ask.