Posts by Bobbo316

Edit price down to $100. I paid like 75 just to have the thing tailored.
Edit price down to 385.
Originally bought this jacket from eBay for more than I'm asking. As far as I can tell it's from a sample sale and I have no clue what season. To be completely transparent this Jacket was a wreck when I first got it. A lot of the chainstitching had to be taken out and redone by my tailor. He went through and fixed the whole Jacket ensuring me it's stable. Additionally it's not a Medium, it's definitely a small. See the pics with measurements. All that said if you wear a...
Purchased these boots a few years back and they just aren't getting wear. The 1035 doesn't work for me no matter how much I want it to. These pain me to get rid of because the leather in stitchdown will be difficult to get in the future. Bought directly from Viberg.com for full retail. I expect to take a loss but want to minimize it as much as possible. I also want these to move fairly fast. Know your size on the 1035 because I will not accept returns. PayPal...
Damn color 5 never even heard of such a thing.
I always felt like D&S was good for summer graphic tees. They were cheap and easy to acquire. (If they fit your style I guess.)
EP is an awesome vendor and my statement is nothing against them.I quit buying Aldens a few years ago and have sold off most of my shell. I have only really kept a couple pairs of ravello and those are currently collecting dust. I agree with prior statements that this is a big FU to their customers. 2 years for a boot just to be delivered something that is not what was ordered and with no communication. I really don't believe Alden cares. If I pass on the boots someone...
I'm on the fence for the scsb but it will likely be a gametime decision for me outside of the voting period. It will be a good everyday boot.
With the millwright being redesigned to the wainwright, there's a small chance I vote for this boot. The Rydens are due in from Epaulet thou in the next few weeks and that may impact my decision.
Not trying to gripe... just stating a fact. I think the millwright is out. Stylistically its nothing like what the core of us had imaged at this point.