or Connect

Posts by Bobbo316

Cross post from insta of natural shell after a few wears... RRL Austin wash denim from 3-4 years ago as well.
I agree the crust is nice think it will age very nicely.
I personally would prefer the brogueing, think it looks good on this type of boot.It's not make or break for me thou.
Sweet so we can do the crust. What exactly is nail down does anyone have some pics?I'm not into Chelsea boots but some pretty sweet leathers in that bunch too.
I agree with both points.If nothing else a list of available brown leathers we can do sitchdown would be a huge help.
I like the crust idea. It would be something unique. What's the final spec? All the details in one list.
I'm with you. It's cool to know they would ship to the US thou.
Those boots are over 1000 usd. They don't have half sizes. There's no confirmation they will ship to the US.
Its easier to post a boot one specific way (as pictured) then to try and cater to everyone's demands. We would get significantly less votes by having a boot with a cap toe, one without, one with brogue-ing, one without, natural cxl, black, etc... you get my point. If people are willing to back a 310 boot it should happen as the millwright that we have lusted over. If not its just not meant to be.
Id be in for the pictured boot as well. Its definitely different and thats why I like it. There will likely be no chance of attaining it in the future. I would likely live without the perforated toe cap to get it made but would prefer the pictured boot.