or Connect

Posts by Bobbo316

A reverse Tobacco Chamois at Unionmade.(Great Shop)A Chocolate Suede at North River Outfitters (I have never bought anything from them but I hear mixed reviews.)Snuff Suede on red brick at Alden Madison. (Have had many favorable experiences with them as well.) All 3 of those are on cork. Not sure of anything offhand in a dark suede on commando.
I doubt they will let you exchange them because they are worn but I will tell you its worth a call. They typically are really good when it comes to this kind of stuff. They may offer you some kind of other perk.
JCrew put up a new style or two today. The snuff suede tassels look nice, not my style but I know a few of you have rocked similar designs with alot of class.
Little does BK know but he's my style role model. He enables me constantly.
Yikes man, good to know. I have never dealt with them. Debating ordering the Choco Indy's a few times but never pulled the trigger. Good thing I didnt. I always wondered how they had so many stock sizes in a couple of the shoes including all the widths. Apparently they dont actually "have" the stock.
 Ryden, I have heard through the grapevine that you can use babywipes. Make sure you buy the ones without alcohol if you do try it.
What happened with them? Was about to pull the trigger on about 6 pairs of shoe trees if they are awful I wont.
My wife tried these on. They are ultra narrow. They have had this stock for quite some time now.
PSA. This is an absolute steal. They look brand new.   http://www.ebay.com/itm/Alden-Shell-Cordovan-Chukkah-Boots-Size-8-5-/151359044275?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item233db3bab3
I have to agree. Buying something from a retailer and than marking up is one thing, but swindling the community.... cmon.