or Connect

Posts by Bobbo316

I'm definitely going to grab these in the near future. Pretty sick.
Picked up the Kentucky narrows, green fleece hoodie and the red baseball jacket today. Never tried the narrows so it should be interesting to see how they fit compared to slim fit.
Worked on Firefox just fine this morning. Didn't order anything thou. Ralph Lauren customer service is awful on the 1800 number. You have to tell them the private sale. I highly recommend calling a store and starting a business relationship with a sales associate. They are far more accommodating. They will tell you about additional discounts not offered online and occasionally even send you cool freebies in the mail. Just a few weeks back I got like 20 RRL postcards with...
These are actually from the Gap. I'm not sure if they still make them but a few years back they did these Selvedge pants with coupons you could acquire them for around $70. Pretty nice for the price.
Thanks Pete.Which ones? Every pair of pants I have posted are likely RRL.
They ship to the US. I have boots from them.
Mostly last season stuff here. Griggs jacket. Rust indigo shirt. Austin wash low straights. With Vibergs.
The fall items will go on sale on November 24th at 40% off (in stores not sure about online). It will include all 3 fall collections at the same time, which I don't believe has happened in quite some time.
Wore the ravello NST today. They are Worn.... Dirty... And Creased...... Oh no!! 😬
Yes. I believe the price is already $900 or so without shipping fees due to the exchange rate. The USD is fairing a bit better these days than a year ago when I asked but I wouldn't expect a drastic difference.