or Connect

Posts by Bobbo316

I still like it but I dunno if I 2800 dollar like it. Especially when I could grab 2 horsehide leather coats for the same price.
Jeez was expected to check this sub today and see a bunch of sucess stories. Theres like 1 person that was able to kop a pair. Who the heck bought them all.....
Awesome. Maybe that's something we could throw on the grey service boots if the people that are interested are down?
What's the ping pong structuring that was mentioned earlier?
I love pull tabs they help get the boot on and off.I dont own any vibergs with both pull tabs and perforated cap toe, though I have some Aldens with both and they are far from formal.
 Of course the grey service boots are my #1 but this is a pretty good looking boot for the 310.
Thanks for all the info and the pics on the plaza last @NAMOR, much appreciated!
1) "Route 66"Model: ChukkaLast: 110Leather: Tan CalfTongue: Tan CalfEyelets: 3 hidden eyeletsSole: Crepe with sole unit (as opposed to wedge)Notes: Stitchdown construction2) "Desert Stalwart"Model: Trench BootLast: 1035Leather: Tan HorseTongue: Tan HorseEyelets: 7 antique brassSole: Crepe with sole unit (as opposed to wedge)Notes: Stitchdown construction3) "Modern Boondocker"Model: Service BootLast: 1035Leather: Roughout Natural CXLEyelets: 7 Antique BrassSole: Dainite...
So Im back and forth on the plaza lasted boot. Its not the sizing that bugs me but rather the aesthetics of it. Whats the consensus? Is it dressy, is it casual? Do those of you who own boots on it love them?
2030 stitchdown service boot in that grey calf with a perforated captoe is my money pick.