or Connect

Posts by Bobbo316

Congrats my friend on becoming a father! As well as owning these boots!
Ha! Awesome reference.
I hmm'd and hawed over these too. Guess you gotta move lightening quick.
good lord all 3 are hot!
Z those are great! Happy to see some pics of them go up. The 8.5's haunted me for at least two days, I resisted but looks to be a decision I will regret.
These are sick'ning. I for one am extremely jealous of anyone who was lucky enough to get them. Dv you wear them with class.  Im supposed to get mine tomorrow morning in the mail. I will put up picks as soon as they come up, If they come in? UPS deliveries were cancelled for me today at work. We are getting absolutely belted with snow right now. In some areas 2 feet per hour is coming down of all Lake Effect centered on just our area.
I like Gentlemans better or other single barrel type variant for sipping more than black label. There's a reason why Jack Daniels is the best selling whiskey in the world thou, people like what they like. I certainly would not turn down black label or bash the brand.Enjoy Elijah as well. Never tried Woodford, I'll add it to the list of things I want to try.
Your kidding right? Jack Daniels is amazing. A part of Americana.
They were unable to send me a picture of the Captoes but they are shipping today so I should get them soon. Joe did say they are more redish like the older ravello and that all who get them should be really pleased.
I got the email today as well. Looking forward to a picture I will likely ask Joe to email me one in a lil bit.