or Connect

Posts by Bobbo316

I really haven't seen anything truly different or interesting in the past couple months. I don't own any Trumans and I'm not promoting them by any means but the leathers on their Instagram are pretty sick comparative.
It's 110 degrees in Missouri, haven't worn boots outside my steel toes for work in months. That being said, I plan on putting some miles on the Natural Shell starting in fall.
Those are awesome. If they made a 31x30 would have been my first purchase of the collection.
Anyone pickup the baseball jersey that can comment on it?
These are sold! Thanks for all the PMs.
alden Barrie lasted cigar chukka size 8D. These were bought directly from the DC store at full retail circa 2014ish. There just sitting and collecting dust so I gotta let um go. They might need a bit of a shine but overall in very nice condition. PayPal only Shipping to us only. Add 25 for shipping to anywhere in the continental USA. Know your Alden Barrie size because I will not accept returns. Nice chance to get some rarer cordovan in a lighter cigar color at a good...
I dunno about true. I normally take a small and had to have a medium in this. It runs quite a bit smaller than like the reversible racing jacket of similar style.
30% off summer collection in stores today.
Anyone got picks of the boots there selling at the fashion show? Or did sell if it's over?