or Connect

Posts by Bobbo316

This belt is awesome. What was the retail on this?
Thanks to my friend Stan I was able to pick up the horsehide from context. I'm not too sure how I will like the 2045 with a narrower foot, so I sized down a half size.
Congrats bro, I had them in my cart for two days now in size 8. Probably will regret not checking out.If you decide not to keep em down the line, I'm your man.
Did anyone get those context boots yet? They are pretty sick imo. 2045 sizing seems: some size down a half, some wear same size as 2030.
Yes. Im not knocking AoM they handled professionally but still, it was pay in full last spring. Thats a long time for the delivery of some boots.
 Its been well over a year for the Cigar Wingtip boots, Ive been told that they are coming in October. I also expect to not see the Ryden boot till next year.
Awesome cant wait for this sweater. Are the invoices going out when they come in? I remember hearing something about the 10th, just wanna make sure I didnt miss the email.
You can use a proxy service, I dont know one offhand that will ship from australia. Ralph Lauren will not ship to you though.
Gandalf order in!