or Connect

Posts by Bobbo316

I picked these up a bit ago, its an nice boot. Wish it was on commando. The oiled finish has a unique smell, but it has faded over time.Congrats on the purchase.
Today was an Indy kinda day here today too.
These are at the top of my dream list. Surprised they aren't a more popular makeup. You wear them with class.
These are awesome. If there still available I'm pulling the trigger. I see visions of them with color 8 dancing in my head.Edit: kopped
This isn't even fair. very nice!
I was told sometime in October but Mdubs said November a few pages back. I'm assuming very soon thou.
With the talk of Winn Perry today, they are debuting a couple new models tonight according to their instagram.
I gotten a few water spots. I try to brush them out after drying but in reality I don't care. It's all character.
I'm another one that's down a full branock size for these.^^ I can wear a full size down on shell Aldens in the Barrie too with dress socks. To wear thicker socks with shell boots I have to size up .5.
This is why I rarely buy from their website because they got some nice stuff. It just has 0 consistency.