or Connect

Posts by Devils Advocate

Currently going through the process of purchasing a suit from Gordon will be back in Hong Kong to pick up the finished article on Friday . Have to say so far so good , everything has gone well and he is a true gentleman to work with . I have very high hopes and may even post a few pictures when I return home . That should bring me back down to earth quickly
I'm pretty sure it's EG who are the villain in all this, if they have fallen out with EoM they are the ones who should fill their contract obligations and then sever their links. have they explained why they have taken a year to fulfill some of their orders, that sounds like it's being spiteful to me. I've never had a problem with EoM but I'm am now not going to buy the EG shoes I was planning to . EG as the manufacturer should be trying to keep their customers happy...
This is going to be a great first post There is not a single product in the world he can wear that hasn't killed a living creature in it production Best move to a warmer country with more liberal views