Posts by Duke Silver

Smurfberry Suede?
 That's pretty close to what I was thinking, but I would prefer the drawstring to be internal and for the pockets to be more like standard trouser pockets. I feel like so long as you have the elastic and drawstring, you get the comfort advantages, but once you start having drawstrings on the outside and pockets like that, it ends up looking more like a luxe sweatpant as opposed to something a bit more sophisticated. In my mind, this is something comfortable enough that you...
@Epaulet   Have you ever thought about doing an easy pant? Camoshita makes one that I've been tempted by, but at 6'1", Japanese brands generally don't work for me. Maybe like a more relaxed rivet chino shape w/ a partial or full elasticized waist, either with or without a fly? I'd love something like that in a natural/off white linen or, even better, linen-cotton blend to wear w/ madras shirts, linen sweaters and driving mocs in the summer. That'd be liking stepping in a...
Nope. It's a restaurant.
Khaki twords and IS button down with university collar and horn buttons.
 Does this mean an all suede GAT will be possible? Will we be able to specify soles? I've been hoping for an offering in a sand or taupe suede with the same ecru sole that was on the grey suede tennis trainers last year. Those are perhaps my favorite sneakers I've ever owned.
 This is purely my own humble opinion, but I think patterns can end up looking a bit 70's w/ the artisan collar. Have you tried the medium spread? So long as it you make sure to get it w/ the minimal lining, you'll still get the soft, Italian appearance and the ones I've had lay beautifully underneath a jacket. Granted, everyone's build is different so it may not be the case for you, but here's one I had made w/ that collar, a French placket and the MOP buttons. I...
Nice. I bought the khakis last spring and loved them so much that I grabbed the stone in the fall as well, which are equally as great. If the olive ones come back, I'll likely pick them up as well. Most versatile fabric I've ever owned.
I know I'm a bit late here, but the Teba looks great. That's basically exactly what I had in mind when I cast a vote for one a few months back. Walnut brown cotton sounds like a great option as well.   Add me to the list of people who would love to see something in a textured wool for fall/winter. Any earth tweed would be fantastic. I'd also love to see something in a corduroy. I know it's different factories, but something like that khaki tword fabric would be the...
I would also prefer the fleece shawl collar without a patch pocket.