or Connect

Posts by Duke Silver

If anyone was on the fence about the Paprika EPLA button-down on sale now, just wanted to give that a hearty endorsement. Might actually be my favorite shirt from Epaulet. There's something about the washed fabric that really fits well w/ colors more on the country side of the spectrum. Really hope once the production on them starts back up, the Loden gets restocked so I can grab one of those as well.   And if you have an olive Doyle, the Paprka goes great with it.
Drop to $50 on chambray.
Beautiful pants in a versatile olive tone. The cashmere blend makes for an absolutely gorgeous hand to go along w/ Incotex's impeccable construction. No tagged size, but fits similar to a US 35 or so. Please check measurements below.   Free domestic shipping, buyer to pay actual shipping costs to Canada.   Waist laying flat - Approx 17.5" (w/ room to let out as seen in picture) Inseam - Approx 31.5" w/ 2.75" to let out.
Fantastic casual blazer from LBM in a washed navy w/ a very subtle glen plaid check. 3 roll 2 with dual vents and working surgical cuffs as well as the signature LBM lapel pin.   Free domestic shipping, buyer to pay actual shipping costs to Canada.   P2P - 21.5" Collar to Tail - 29" Sleeves - 25.5"
Limited edition chambray Doyle jacket from Epaulet. Can't remember the exact number, but I think there were less than 100 of these ever made. Item has only been worn a handful of times and is in excellent condition. I did have the sleeves hemmed a tiny bit.   Free domestic shipping. Buyer to cover actual shipping costs to Canada.   P2P - 21.5" Collar to Tail - 31" Sleeve - 26"
This is probably a stretch, but since they're able to accommodate different inseams, would it be possible to get a 7" short made? That toffee seersucker is probably too bold for me in a chino, but come summer, I'd rock the shit outta that in a pair or shorts.
How heavy are the cotton flannels? Too warm for LA weather?
Any more cotton/cashmere options later in the day?
Agreed. I'd be all over a light brown suede like the MMM one.
 I'd love a washed navy or slate blue suede tennis trainer. I find that true navy sneakers can look a bit too matchy w/ denim, but when there's some grey added to the mix, they work just as well w/ denim as they do w/ khakis.