or Connect

Posts by Duke Silver

What materials/color will that Portugese PTB be available in? Have there been any preview shots of that posted?
I'm trying to decide between the Burgundy Check and the Burgundy Stripe G. Inglese shirts. Is it just the photo or does the burgundy in the check read a bit more brown and the striped one a bit more red? I like the check one a bit more, but I'm a bit worried that it might be a little too matchy to wear with a brown sports coat.
Field Jacket will be a definite purchase for me. Would something in a mocha or tobacco moleskin be a possibility down the road? A reddish brown corduroy would be killer too.
For those that put in an order at the trunk show last week, have you gotten email confirmations? Should I be worried that I didn't?
Do we need to RSVP for the trunk show or can we just show up? I'm hoping to go as I'd really like to get measured for Individualized, but I don't know if I'll be able to swing it.
Is it possible to request an inseam in 1/2" increments on the Special Order Rudy's. Would love to not have to get them hemmed.
How heavy is the Barberis Flannel? Would it be too much for LA most of the year?
Am I the only one who would love to see a ribbed bottom and sleeves on a polo? A linen/cotton blend maybe?
Mike,   Do you have any photos of the blue Portuguese Oxford made up into a pair of Walts or Rudy's. I'm having a hard time visualizing a casual fabric like that in those cuts. I'm looking for an alternative to denim for when the really hot late summer weather hits and I'm torn between that fabric and the petrol khyber. Any thoughts as to which would work better? I'd mostly be wearing them w/ casual shirts and linen sweaters.
Got my cotton/linen EFF Rudy's a couple days back. Gorgeous fabric, but I'm having a hard time deciding if I should cuff them or not. What are other people doing with these fabrics?