or Connect

Posts by Duke Silver

Sold!
Sold!
Flannel Sold!
All three sold!
Will there be a restock of the Loden Overdye Buttondowns anytime soon?
Dark grey Hugo Boss jacket in a very nice cashmere/wool blend. Jacket is unlined. It's tagged a 38R, but runs larger. This fit me well when I was a about a 41L in most other brands. P2P measurement is about 21".
Beautiful crewneck sweater in a grey/silver tone w/ an insanely soft hand. Button cuffs on sleeves w/ white ticking.
Very nice lightweight bomber-esque jacket in a great color w/ golden and olive tones.   Pit to Pit - 24" Shoulders - 19.5" Pit to Cuff - 21" Length at Front (excluding collar) - 23" Length at Back (excluding collar) - 26"
Never worn Fishermen's Sweater in a gorgeous cashmere/wool blend w/ cabling detail. Bought this end of last winter when it was already too warm to wear, then lost enough weight over the spring and summer that it's too big on me now that it's started to cool down. Please note that the hanger was used only for the pictures. Sweater's been kept in a linen sweater bag over the summer.
Two great button-down shirts from the Epaulet mainline that sadly no longer fit me. $75 each or $135 for the pair.   First up is a copper herringbone flannel. Insanely soft hand on this one. Looks particularly great paired w/ navy.   Second offering is a dark indigo chambray that reads almost like a charcoal w/ blue undertones. Works equally well w/ khakis or denim.