or Connect

Posts by Mifune

I prefer the 337, however it is up to you what you like.  Shoes look different in real life and when they're actually being worn. A couple of photos of both shoes in the wild for you.  363337
 The 363 is slightly more elongated than the 337. Check this out for a 363 and 337 side by side, this might help.http://www.styleforum.net/t/198279/c-j-363-last-new#post_3675682
 $4500-$5000 for a suit from Arthur. Nice man and good work, however it's a one man show I think and he always has a long backlog of work...looking at 2-3 weeks (at least) for suit jacket alterations.
 Is this guy any good? I've checked out his website and walked past his shop, with the following impressions:- average to poor leather;- mostly distressed styles, many look similar to op-shop pickups; and- nothing classic. The pair of double monks in the Fairfax article...they look average at best, and for $2000 a pair of Lobb double monks smoke them.
 That is so sad to read. Sincerest condolences to you and your family.
 This is not the time to try to be "cheap" and order online. You are inexperienced with these brands, go to a C&J or Church's store, try them on, and buy them there.  Trying to guess your size at the start is likely to end up costing you more in the long run...and what's more, it's nice to be able to see the range of shoes in store.
Another reason why eBay has become nigh on useless - what is the point of being able to block buyers with a negative feedback score?   Buyers can't get negative feedback!!!!!
 Buyers don't care though. If they realise they are on a blacklist, they just go and open another eBay account and use that instead.  The unpaid item strike filter is effectively useless. In my instance, I had a douchebag from South Korea that was blocked because of unpaid item strikes, he opened a new account, made a purchase and 7 days later has not bothered to pay.  And yet I cannot do much about this time waster.
 I think they're just trying to pocket the VAT for themselves.
Not sure if anyone is still updating this list, however here's a list of the fools I've blocked.  These are all live accounts, and some of the IDs are taken from posts in this thread:   [[SPOILER]]