or Connect

Posts by Jasonronn

Just got the the side-zips in black suede. I really like the toe shape, just wish the shaft was a little slimmer. Probably should have gotten the jodhpur's, but these are still great. Quality was just as good as the first pair I got.
honestly, i probably didnt need those either. taps are more for sole protection than surface grip. i just got the boots in july and didnt want to sacrifice breathability for grip since it doesnt rain here anymore 
might not make a difference to those in colder weather, but adding the topy does make the sole noticeably less breathable. i live in la and ive opted to only get the taps put on. 
i have only classic crews and they definitely switched up the fabric. the old one was so much better. ive noticed pretty much all the fabric blends fit differently. for instance, in the normal cotton/mm blend, the large fits me good but the xl is too big. in silk/comix the xl feels smaller than the cotton/mm does in L (actually wider but shorter). the older cotton/poly blend for grey fit perfectly for me in xl, but now the newer one fits closer to the cotton/mm which makes...
you can kinda see which pieces are reoccurring or based off of current offerings. i really like the cargo pants, the longer anoraks, and most of the shorts. not a fan of any of the jackets really, which is a bummer. hopefully the newer denim coming soon is cut more like this than the FW15 show.
It could be a little smaller, but I wear pretty skinny jeans and I dont have a problem getting them over the boot.
Not sure how to feel about the jeans/shoes, but some of those colorful sweaters and jackets are beautiful.
[[SPOILER]] Just got mine too. they fit great sized down to a 9, I wear 10 in nike. Prob gonna order side zips in black suede. Gotta say im pretty damn impressed all around
I emailed him last week about an address change and he added this in the response:   "Everything has been running as planned and the batch is now at the final stage of lasting and will finish next week.   I will keep you updated when I have confirmed the shipping date. I will also next week receive the dust bags and boxes for packaging.   Best, Lian"