or Connect

Posts by MightyDuck

I like everything but the glasses, fits nice otherwise.
The 1950s and 1940s shirts have different fits, 1940s has slimmer sleeves and a more even hem, there are a few other differences...The main problem is that the shirt sizes vary between seasons, like I bought a 1940s denim shirt from 2012/2011 and it was 3 inches longer than my other 1940s,I would suggest measuring your current shirts and comparing to measurements online using multiple sights.I can measure some of mine if you would like also 
Been a while since I posted (not that i ever did regularly), was away on holiday for a few months, just caught up with the last 100 or so pages on the thread :D Anyways... OL  OL NN 07 OL
8 year olds dude...
Likewise here with a fit question, has anyone tried on the 3b soft black canvas suit this aw collection? And if so could you compare it with last season's navy crepe suit because i have that one and know how it fits, cheers
That the OL bulk sweat?If so how did you size I was considering it a while ago but decided against it but it looks good on you and now I'm tempted again... I feel its sitting on the fence a little between preppy and casual, either smarten the top half (I like the sweats fade but it doesn't fit here i think) or lose the shirt and trouser cuffs,
Read this whilst listening to 'A quick one while he's away' made me really want to rewatch Rushmore again!
Wearing a pair of first cut raw blacks from last season I think,I wear a 30 x 32 in NN07 chinos and they fit quite slim but room enough in the rise,A 29 in APC is tight on me and 30 is on the slim side (in PS that is) and they are tight in the riseThe only other comparison I can make in terms of size is to my pair of Strike golds in 17oz, i wear a 30 in SG and it fits quite tight in the thighs but looser on the knee and below and they are a bit tight in the rise.So my...
Wow,Just googled, its absolutely beautiful, I'll have to see if I can get hold of some books,Thank you!
With all the summer sales I have been buying lots of the OL stuff I have been eyeing all season, Just got the artisan lab jacket and was wondering about the fit, I want something relaxed and i think the fitted trousers dont help in these pics but does this seem a bit too long to anyone? OL OL NN07 Red Wing     Also thought I would throw this one in, just got the jacket on Ebay and I love it  OL OL NN07 Red Wing   Any criticisms, comments or...