or Connect

Posts by devastitis

a) 4+4 is fine.  5+4 would have been ideal for me, but it's not possible on the Dundees.b) I originally joined this with the hope to get brass speed hooks, as the contrast would pop very nicely, like a navy Dundee version of the Alden Parajumpers.  But if majority votes for gunmetal, I'd be okay with that.
Re: Navy Shell Dundees   Still waiting to hear back from @djbanor, who is waiting to hear back about pricing from Lauren.  In the meantime, if you're interested in the GMTO, add yourself to the Google spreadsheet!
Thank you!
seeing these, I'm even more sad the CarminaxGYW gmto didn't have your proposed double monk boot in navy shell.
those are my exact sizes as well! I think I will go with UK8.5E. Thanks!
Is there a 50% off code?
I was interested in the Taupes from the teaser shot. Didn't realize the taupe suede shown in the pic was all the taupe suede on the shoe. Who even designed these things.
What last and size would you recommend for someone who wears a 9D in Barrie, Alden for Jcrew shell PCTs, and it fits like a glove? And I have no preference for medallion. Can go either way.
So you're a 9D Barrie and you went UK9 in these?
I'm in for navy.  If you guys decide to go with whiskey, put me on the wait list, as I'm not completely sold on whiskey shell.  I'm also good with any of the hardware choices, whatever majority votes on.  But it would have to be 4+4, and a rubber sole.