or Connect

Posts by FlorianQC

So many good kops from you guys, so many pages to go through ahahah :D   Not hitting the stores as much as I used to but recent purchases include a Brioni suit, Lanvin DB blazer, Corneliani ultra recent SC, etc... Pics soon. Surely coming to a consignment near you ahah.   My BEST purchase so far? A haggar suit my size that I'm gonna go completely fucking berserk on (+cheap shirt and tie). Classic zombie businessman costume for saturday ahahahah   
Dat fucking beard tho.
Stuff like this give me terrible hard-ons 
hundreds of posts to read, I'm totally out of sync  I owe you guys some PMs too :/   BUT! I had to share this one with y'all :       Quite fitting my lifestyle right now since I'm newly single  I should totally wear it for a date :D
Great! It's still too hot out there to wear a leather jacket but fit pics soon on my side :p
Oh boy a friend sent me another picture from my holidays. I look like a fucking bouncer ahah  
So tempted to use my magic answer of "go fuck yourself" right now but I'm too polite for this shit. Oh wait.
All that for 5000 Kenneth Cole ties. Dang.
 LOL Sadly lots of photos were taken that night. If I ever want to run for public office, I'm fucked. Guys it wasn't like we "really" fucked a doll come on. Just mimicking it ^^