or Connect

Posts by lakersfan8357

Anything doing with this thread ?
Yeah my soles are blackened but not quite worn away. Also still need to find a suitable place to have them resoled.
Anyone have any advice on resoling beeswax DBs with a Vibram Cristy outsole? Any stores/repair shops in NYC?   Would love to have them looking like this, not to mention the added durability in the rain  
This is almost perfect
Anyone have pictures of the coated black jeans N&F offers? Seen pictures with varying levels of gloss and shine.
Thanks to all that responded. As for slim dark denim Zara, Uniqlo Selvage, Unbranded Selvage, Levis 511/513, Gap Selvage, even HM are options. You can also find on sale Nudies or N&F if you look hard enough. 
  Currently my DBs look similar to this^           On this pair, I notice a lighter color around the eyelets and just above the toe compared to the toe and ankle area. While the third pair has been treated with Obenauf's, it again looks noticeably lighter compared to the first.
Just a quick question. Two actually. I've seen Clarks Beeswax DBs lighten up over time to a great brown/tan color. Its a big part of why I bought them yet they don't seem to be lightening up. Had them since August '13. Any way to speed up the lightening process?   Also where would one get their DBs resoled? Vibram? Desert Trooper style sole? Thanks.
How much is the total cost to New York?
i guess soap/water and wiping them down would help. they dont look too bad beat either; just wanna preserve them if i can.