or Connect

Posts by centalones

At the end of this month I will be holding the same type of firework the guy in this picture is holding. They shoot sparks up about 10 yards into the air for 10 or so seconds before giving of a big boom out the bottom. Hopefully I will not die (or lose a leg, or half my face). I cannot deny the foolishness of this behavior.
Of those two, creme beige. Whether or not it is stylish will probably have a lot to do with how it actually looks on your head. I have a friend who is slightly short and slightly bulky and caps in that style consistently made him look like Gimli from Lord of the Rings.
Last time I was in Filene's Basement in Chicago this September, I saw a pair of red spring Borrelli trousers for $20 in the clearance section. In my experience they go through periods where they have nothing but crap, and then out of nowhere they have a bunch of nice stuff in their "Vault" section once every few months.
I just received my first ascot for my birthday from my girlfriend, and I was thrilled. My attitude: I fully intend to wear it for the shits and giggles.
1 Tuna casserole. 2 Nattō:
Quote: Originally Posted by lilcram Tuna Fish Never tried it and don't think i ever will. I like sushi tuna though. Maybe you just don't like canned tuna? I hate canned tuna myself, but tuna steaks, tuna sashimi, and tuna sushi are great. It was a long time before I would let myself try any of those because I remember how awful my mom's tuna fish sandwiches and tuna casserole were. Just thinking about those disgusting school lunches...
Quote: Originally Posted by ctu92 Thankyou, but im not near any H&M stores and without the style number or name of the jacket it may be hard for them to locate it for me. All i know is its a part of the LOGG line. I'm not sure, but I think the style number of the item you're looking for might be 78-4728. How do I know that number? I went to the H&M website for a country with an online store in a language that is close to English (I picked...
Quote: Originally Posted by dusty Maybe I just went at a bad time, but the only thing I saw in Uniqlo worth buying were the socks. This is my feeling about half the time I walk into UNIQLO. They have some nice jackets, jeans, sweaters, and slacks, but their shirts usually blow, and half the time they waste a lot of their store space on fleece garbage and fucking sweatpants and shit hiding the good stuff.
Quote: Originally Posted by NoVaguy I think he means you can't order those brands from a Japanese seller if you live outside Japan - that would be an import. I think going by proxy is still ok and is not what LA guy is discussing. In other words, the licensed sellers are limited to selling in their geographic area. I believe these limitations all have to do with the agreements that retailers make with clothing producers. Retailers importing...