or Connect

Posts by pasey25

also keen to see if anyone will proxy for me for the urban daddy deal. can pay via paypal or credit card via merchant.
clearly they're a bit liberal about the word 'few'
agreed. and the larger available size. fits great now for me. wish there were more summer fabrics available now for us in the southern hemisphere
I'm doing most of my suits at Iris in Singpore. Get yourself down there if you want to get yourself sorted.
Dropped into Bonaparte's boutique on the way to the airport today. My first time there, a nice little store. I grabbed an unstructured cotton jacked for a fair price. They're doing some sleeve and shoulder alterations (free) which is nice. Will have more time for a better look through the store when I pick it up. (Loving the inflight wifi !)
no sorry I don't. Most of the regular members I doubt will know either. I think you'll have your best luck elsehwere in the forum for this question.
guys - to find a great construction and detailing benchmark I suggest you grab a pair of Howard Yount pants. If you can get the construction in this league with as good fabrics and great fit I'll be a eager customer
hi, thanks for your prompt reply and email. I've washed and checked and have now emailed you back to request the shirts be corrected.
its a fair swap for a year. The afl cup goes up, the hideous NRL trophy comes down.
ordered my first size 40 pants Jamison. looking forward to getting them. can't wait for linen and cotton in size 40 come your spring/summer