or Connect

Posts by Thefenceposts

@Epaulet I understand sizing was a little off on the Cramerton's last time. Despite that, I bought a 33 and they're my best fitting pair of chinos by far.   How did the sizing shake out this time? Can we still expect some stretch, and should we order the same size?
@epaulet Can you share with us what F/W Hertling pants are going to come in as stock items? Trying to decide if it's worth doing MTO on certain things prior to the end of the promo 
I have what I believe is the same seed stitch fabric in a full suit from Brooks Bros - purchased about 5 years ago. I love it and it's easily the most versatile when used as separates of any suit I own.   You can go full Reagan with it as well and you look different enough that people take a second look, but not so different as to be the "stylish guy".
I had my pair destroyed by a family member's dog - one of the saddest days I can remember. A super versatile style, and just unique enough to be interesting. 
@epaulet Any restock expected on some of the stock walts, other than the new portugal suiting? Need some navy and grey trousers and my size is fairly sold through
I guess the logical next question is...does this mean there could be a possibility for OTR sportcoats in seasonal staple fabrics? Same construction and similar price point, but in a brown tweed, grey herringbone, etc? Or will this continue to be LBM/Southwick territory
Do I remember correctly that a few makeups of the chelsea boot will be stock items? Could you share which ones?
Will the Cramerton Cloth rivets be restocked? Without a doubt my favorite pair of chinos - hopefully they will live alongside 8oz canvas as a permanent stock item
 This is the best news I've heard in a long time. Any more details you can share about how youre styling it? Patch, flapped pockets down low and open patch breast pocket would be $$$
@epaulet Any further information you can share about GYW styles and samples? Unfortunately had my old Carmina cooper handsewn chukkas destroyed over the weekend, and am now hoping for an EP goodyear welted replacement instead of buying a more common pair of Alden unlined chukkas.