Posts by Thefenceposts

Can we talk about how excellent the suede boots and tennis trainers that were teased on IG are? That blue trainer was $
 If it's the duck canvas fabric that I'm really looking for as opposed to a cotton suiting fabric, would it be better to wait for the LA made jackets? 
I remember a mention of cotton suiting (maybe along with the Teba for which I am 100% in) .   With the suiting, any chance we could expect a jacket in a fabric like the old duck canvas sportcoats? Every time I see one posted in the thread I want one. Perfect shoulder season fabric.
@epaulet I have a pair of Walt Porto trousers from the very first run - but they never got a lot of wear because the fit in the top block was different than my Hertling Walts in the same size. The waistband was about 1" wider and there was much less room in the seat/crotch area. After tailoring, they're more or less the same but the tailoring changes the value calc for me since Hertling are good w/o tailoring   Looking at the oxford grey flannel Walt portos- should I...
http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/walt-porto-trouser-oxford-grey-vitale-barberis-wool-flannel   Is the shoe here the new Oxblood carver? If so - killer combo 
@epaulet quick bump for a question buried in the shell discussion - were the sweaters from past years also made by William Lockie?
Non-Alden related question: have past EP sweaters also been made by William Lockie? with the exception of Northern Watters, obviously
@epaulet any Shetland sweaters this year? I wore through the elbow of mine from a few years back and haven't found another that is even close in value.   Also like the 5 pocket idea - so many of the fabrics you all use (moleskine, duck canvas) look great in 5 pocket. Combine that w/ the Rivet shape and I think that's a no brainer.
@epaulet While we're all loving the epic EFF going on right now - is this a harbinger of doom for Epaulet x Hertling trousers? 
Flanella vs Wool Cash - which would stand up to frequent wear better? I guess a follow on question is, are there any wools which are particularly durable? I tend to wear out pants quickly.