or Connect

Posts by Nik Telford

Mike when can we expect to see shorts? I'd love me some seersucker shorts but seersucker pants are a bit much for me.
That's really a shame. It would be nice to know which of the fabrics he posted actually are getting produced.
I asked about the vibram mini ripple when I was putting in my Bison boot order, I wanted to know which would be best for traction in snow. If you want the leather wedge it costs an additional $20. Not sure if you can get the wedge in combination with any other sole though.
Nice! I'm not a huge boot guy but im definitely jelly! What are the details on that sole? Is it supposed to be more durable or just nicer looking than the stock leather soles?
I dont really care for the kamigata but one in tobacco linen or linen/cotton sounds sick. 
Mauro is moving them onto the public section of the site. 
The freezing rain that is supposed to occur tonight in my area would like to have a word with you about this so called "spring."
Hahah I just remember the term coming up a lot back when they were released. One of the posters compared it to ruby shell which I think is apt. Although im not a huge fan of this particular make up, I do love the colour of it. Good point about Rancourt not offering more variety, maybe they feel like they are meeting demand adequately with the current offerings. Shell is pricey so I imagine its difficult to take risks to switch up the dyeing formula. Especially if it means...
The auction page actually has a number of photos on it: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Alden-Shell-Cordovan-Color-2-Longwings-9E-Barrie-Holy-Grail-of-Aldens-/121514484518?rmvSB=true&nma=true&si=XBODamv8d8GW%252FSYxlJUrq0%252FIlrY%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557   I was just searching by images. I also found it by searching for #2 clown shoes on the Alden thread haha.
The picture isn't particularly good but ill see if I can find it on the Alden thread http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/m8K9-yKua3jyjP6HDHCoYHw.jpg Bright red Barrie Longwing with Natural welt.