or Connect

Posts by Engineer05

I have the same boots, and they're some of my favorites.  I wear mine to the office, construction sites, hiking, running errands, etc.  I almost always bring them when I travel for work.  I think mine are going on 3 years of wear.  One of the toes has a cracked toebox, and they're likely due for a resole this year.  Honestly, I think they're the best pair of Vibergs I've owned.  Hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy mine!  Great for getting muddy   After being hosed...
 Those look like Tan Latigo Derby Boots.  The 2040 last is reminiscent of a "Munson last," which is meant to be "anatomically correct."  I will say that my 2040 waxed flesh derby boots are some of my most comfortable footwear, and they have a ton of miles on them.  Hope you enjoy them!!
 I always thought that Red Dog and Redwood were the same leather - is that not the case?  Any chance for a side-by-side comparison?
Rancourt Bison Chukkas with ~50 wears.  These are size 9D on the 2592 last, which run a little long.  I'm a 9.5D (L), 9E (R) on the brannock, and these are some of my favorite and most comfortable shoes.  
 I've never owned any White's with Arch-Ease, but my Wesco's (Packers and Jobmasters) do have some arch support.  I imagine it's less than White's, though, which is perfect for me.
Burgundy Jobmasters       Burgundy Packers  
A couple pictures of my Packers.      
 I had two pairs of Iron Heart x Viberg engineers - 8.5D and 8.5EE.  On the brannock, I measure 9.5D (L) and 9E (R).  The 8.5D's were incredibly small - much shorter and narrower than my 8.5 2030 service boots.  I sold those immediately. My 8.5EE pair was wearable, only because of the width and volume.  They were too short for my left foot, though - the footbed measured 10.5", and my left foot with a sock measures 10.4".
 Within the same size, the 2005 felt shorter than the 2030.  1/2 down from brannock seemed to be good for the 2005.
I stole these from the retricker eBay store.  Marmalade Shell Parade Boots on the 4497.