or Connect

Posts by nicotino15

I didn't get the wrong size, just didn't like one of my pairs, and I read on this thread to just to send it back to the same address it came from with a note.  I just did that yesterday so we'll see how it turns out.
Thanks!
I read in this thread that you can just send back a pair of pants with a note to get a return or exchange, but the website says to send an email to get the return address.  I sent an email almost 2 weeks ago and still haven't heard back.  Should I just send them back with a note to do an exchange?  The address on my box is 517 W 144th St apt 19 New York, NY 10031.  Can anybody confirm if this is correct?   thanks
 I think I will have the pants hemmed slightly (after I make sure they are sitting on my waist correctly ;)) Then figure out what I can do to fix the upper back/neck area.  The majority of my shirts sleeves were too long, until I recently had them tailored, and the shirt I wore underneath in the pictures is one of the exceptions.  The shirt I'll be wearing with the suit will be much better.  Only 3 1/2 more weeks!
Here's the tags:    
Thank you!   I don't know if I have high shoulders, I've never really thought about and not sure how to tell.  I just know something is definitely wrong with the upper back area for some reason.  Hopefully my tailor can address it when I go see him.
I don't know that it has a model.  On the website it just says Polo Ralph Lauren 2 button charcoal suit.  I hope my tailor can fix the upper back area, because I feel like the rest feels quite good.  It does seem a bit tight in the waist when I am walking in it, but it seems that would be pretty normal in any well-fitting suit.   As for the pants, they are actually rolled up inside, and are much longer than what they seem in the picture, but yeah I have an issue with...
lol, yeah I couldn't wait any longer and called also.  She gave me the line about it taking longer because they didn't know what they wanted to do, but if that's the case they sure did get a lot of orders in last week.  The lady I talked to made it seem like it won't be a problem though, may just take a bit longer.
is anybody still waiting for their shipping confirmation? My transaction is no longer pending on my credit card, although I can still see my order on the RL website.  Wish I would've gotten expedited shipping, this wait is killing me.
Yeah, I may try to just go to the tailor and get their opinion.  I like to get the feedback here first though.  Hopefully everything is fixable, although I'm sure being rtw it won't ever be perfect.