or Connect

Posts by clarinetplayer

The pocket square just kicks everything up to an entirely new level. Stunning collection of colors and patterns.
Harris Tweed Hillside scarf Spirit of Shetland sweater Brooks Bros OCBD J Crew Bowery Classic trouser Brooks Bros argyle socks AE shoes My new Filson back pack just arrived. The perfect bag. I can't believe how much stuff I can put into it.
Aw!
In dominicis Adventus. J Press jacket Brooks Bros OCBD Wool tie (liturgically correct)
On a good day, I am barely 5' 7 1/2" I have a Havana, a Washington, a Napoli, a tuxedo, and a Lazio--all in the "short" size. They all work for me.I'm not sure what you mean by "broad shoulders" as to whether or not that would be a factor.Going to a SuSu store, if possible, is the best way to find out. Good luck!
Twas the day after Thanksgiving.... Shopping for a snow blower. Stormy Kromer mackinaw coat (Made in Michigan) LL Bean pullover Fox River wool mittens
Thanksgiving Day
A vintage Chippewa Falls Woolen Mill mackinaw coat. This coat, made in Wisconsin, is more than 60 years old and has nary a tear or sign of wear. Long before Filson, there were woolen mills all across the Midwest. I suspect that the original owner of this coat wore it only while doing weekend errands--as will I. The hunting pocket, in the back of the coat, provides an extra layer of warmth.