or Connect

Posts by clarinetplayer

O'Connell's Shetland sweater Color: mushroom
Such a coat!!! Splendid!
From Saturday... It was freezing in the Big House. At least, we won. U.S. Navy pea coat vintage circa 1955 LL Bean Shetland sweater Brooks Bros OCBD J Crew classic wool trouser AE McAllister
U.S. Navy issue pea coat circa 1955 Needed this on Saturday as it was absolutely freezing in the Big House. At least, we won. Wearing underneath an OCBD and a fairly heavy shetland wool sweater.
A better tie...
Congrats to the Giants.
Not sure about this tie. I know that there will be no shortage of suggestions. J Press coat (sides need to be taken in) Shirt 'n tie: Brooks Bros Trouser: Epaulet
Any team that has Joyce Didonato and the Kansas City Symphony perform the National Anthem deserves to win. Go, Royals!
All the information is on the SuSu website. http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/suits?prefn1=styleFit&prefv1=Evening-TuxedoIn reply to your questions:$569 (A year ago, it was about $100 less. I should have jumped, then.)A couple of days. I ordered OTR. The coat required no adjustments. I just had to hem the trousers. I kept the waist a bit loose for the wearing of braces.Super 110's wool from Vitale Barberis Canonic It has a rich, black tone to the color.
From a few days ago, after a concert. I have had several opportunities to wear my new SuSu tux. It is the best fitting and best looking tux that I've ever owned. For the money, it is a great investment.