or Connect

Posts by clarinetplayer

Está bien! Here is an example of great color coordination--the PS to the coat, of good taste, and of knowing how far one can go with bold patterns. An outstanding first post. That is a splendid knit tie. I like the white edge on the bottom.
Lobstein delivered! A come from behind win in the 9th inning. Now, would some one please inform the Royals that it is time to stop winning?
Before the sunrise, 5 miles. There wasn't a cloud in the sky and the star constellations were spectacular. Because I was gawking at the sky, I nearly tripped.
Hoping for a repeat performance from pitcher Kyle Lobstein. For a rookie, he showed great confidence. This certainly will not be a boring September.
Congratulations!
Sharp!
"Let's go, Ti-gers!" clap...clap....clap, clap, clap I might wear the bow to the ballpark. Goodness knows, we need all the help we can get. #beattheyankees #jeterfarewelltour
Yeah, normally I would wear a spread collar. But, I think this works with an OCBD. Good enough for summer! Thanks for your nice comment. Now, if the Tigers can get a few home runs tonight....
We, in Michigan, have been spoiled by a summer of fairly low humidity and rather cool temperatures. That has changed in recent days. I'm not used to coming into the house after a run all sweaty and drippy.