or Connect

Posts by clarinetplayer

Crushed! A terrible loss. It's just one game. We'll get 'em, tonight.
I like the shoulder on the Lazio very much. Out of the entire SuSu canon, I like the Lazio best.Regarding the PS, I wasn't seeking compliments; I just don't like the results I get when I try this. I like the look.
It is chilly and damp enough, today, to warrant wearing this light Lazio one more time this season. The shirt, also, is by SuSu. Out of the entire SuSu canon, I like the Lazio best. I own just one.
I don't do pocket square sans souci very well. SuSu Lazio An old, wool Ferragamo tie that I forgot that I had. AE Strands oxblood
Today begins the World Series of the AL Central, Tigers v Royals. Both teams have nearly identical records. Both teams are different from last year. Uh, the Tigers have something new called "defense". What a difference this has been. Every game features a spectacular play by Iglesias (SS). Thus far, the Tigers have won every series save one--the Yankees. And, we have done it without Verlander. And without stars of last year--Scherzer and Porcello.
Nice stuff! The choice of shirt is rather daring, paired with the active pattern of the coat, but it works!
The solid, contrasting color tie is the perfect choice for this coat. Neat links, too.
The bright blue tie is a brilliant choice as it brings out the hint of blue on the jacket. A smart look.
Heading out to face a blah Monday.
This brightened the day! Dazzling tie!