or Connect

Posts by clarinetplayer

@Roycru is the best!!!
Sunday: stripes on stripes and a hymn book. Unintentionally sprezzed with the tie tip showing.
I wear the same size in all SS suits.
While in Chicago, I popped into the SuSu "penthouse" store with the intention of picking up a tie or two. Instead, I walked out with two suits, ties, and PS's. Vah! Napoli Plain Grey suit Soho Brown solid dark brown (which I do not see on the website) Recalling the positive impression by @Holdfast of his Soho DB, I was curious to try it on. The color and texture attracted my eye immediately. The fit was spot on. The coat and trousers need to be brought in just a...
This may be good news. Or, it may be bad news. On Wednesday or Thursday, I will be visiting the Chicago SuSu store. I will be curious to see how some of the new offerings look in real life. I have nothing in mind, but if something catches my eye.....
The pocket square just kicks everything up to an entirely new level. Stunning collection of colors and patterns.
Harris Tweed Hillside scarf Spirit of Shetland sweater Brooks Bros OCBD J Crew Bowery Classic trouser Brooks Bros argyle socks AE shoes My new Filson back pack just arrived. The perfect bag. I can't believe how much stuff I can put into it.
Aw!
In dominicis Adventus. J Press jacket Brooks Bros OCBD Wool tie (liturgically correct)