or Connect

Posts by clarinetplayer

I turned on our local Detroit sports talk radio station, this morning, and they were chattering about and bemoaning the Doug Fister trade--still--as if it just happened yesterday. Will this be our "curse" forever? Along the lines of the Cubs "Curse of the Billy Goat" or the Red Sox "Curse of the Bambino"? The way some people react, one would think so. The Tigers, offensively, are under performing--absolutely. But, this is not a time of crisis and panic. We are...
Friday: old tie that I forgot that I owned. Rumpled, old, Brooks Bros OCBD. Much needed mid morning cuppa.
Thanks. The tie and suit are SuitSupply.
SuSu: Napoli, bowtie, and hankey
Taken in haste....today's bow tie.
I disagree. He is doing well at first base. Over the weekend, he made some great plays. He has a good arm; good aim. First base is his niche. Yeah, he was a disaster at third.Sending VMart to the DL was long overdue.Surely, we can win at least one game from the Brewers.
Taking the series at St. Louis. And, Miggy getting number 400. Not a bad weekend!
Pleats! Yeah!
Everything that YRR wrote about this post was spot on. I would add, for a quick fix, a solid white or blue shirt would improve this 100% Patch pockets are a nice touch for a casual jacket. Keep posting.
Posting only for the tie. Favorite old pair of Trafalgar braces.