or Connect

Posts by clarinetplayer

As always, presenting a sharply tailored look.
I have been enjoying 4-5 mile runs for the past few days in Chicago's West Loop neighborhoods. Running in new venues always makes me pick up my feet a little faster. This morning was the first fairly, warm humid run that I've experienced this Spring. After all the wretched weather that we have had, there can be no complaints.
Today's Free Press headline says it all: "Deep Breath, Tigers Fans"
The silhouette, the tailoring, and the ticket pocket are truly superb! As always, IMO, you set a standard. I would love to see this ensemble, sometime, with a solid, light-colored, linen PS.
Super sharp lapels!!
Solids, stripes, dots.
The Tigers' road trip win streak ended in a 10 inning game. I never get upset about a loss if we are "in the game" and putting up a fight. We're still 7 games up in the Division. There are two things that always annoy me when we play at Cleveland: 1. All those lake flies in the air--the kind that get in your mouth and nose. 2. That damned drum!!
Side vents = elegant, sleek, neat & clean looking back side (I prefer!)Center vent = fuddy duddy, tradHaving said that, there are times when fuddy duddy is a good thing.
Cool tie!
4 miles in perfect weather: 46 degrees, blue sky, sunrise, no wind. Being a slacker, I tend to avoid running the route that takes me up what is known as "Piety Hill" in our town. The good weather inspired me to do the right thing. Hill work is a good thing.