or Connect

Posts by clarinetplayer

At 5 a.m., I was all set to go out for a morning run only to find a bat flying around the kitchen. Eek! It was the second bat within a week. With broom in hand, I ran around the house, instead. No, I did not get the bat. :-( Before my eyes, he was gone. "Where did he go??" Heat duct? In our 1927 house, there are a million nooks and crannies. Time to call the bat control people. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Apparently, the Tigers have decided that they will only score, big, during the 11th inning--an explosion of 7 runs. Scherzer was inefficient last night as he threw about 124 pitches . He was sitting on a nice 4-0 lead, and then, in the 7th inning, he made it one run game. Relief pitcher made it a tie game. Somehow, reliever, Phil Coke, has become a hero.
Hopefully, there will be a book written entitled “Tigers of ‘14”. Just dreaming...
Está bien! Here is an example of great color coordination--the PS to the coat, of good taste, and of knowing how far one can go with bold patterns. An outstanding first post. That is a splendid knit tie. I like the white edge on the bottom.
Lobstein delivered! A come from behind win in the 9th inning. Now, would some one please inform the Royals that it is time to stop winning?
Before the sunrise, 5 miles. There wasn't a cloud in the sky and the star constellations were spectacular. Because I was gawking at the sky, I nearly tripped.
Hoping for a repeat performance from pitcher Kyle Lobstein. For a rookie, he showed great confidence. This certainly will not be a boring September.
Congratulations!
Sharp!
"Let's go, Ti-gers!" clap...clap....clap, clap, clap I might wear the bow to the ballpark. Goodness knows, we need all the help we can get. #beattheyankees #jeterfarewelltour