or Connect

Posts by clarinetplayer

The fabric is not too heavy. But, yes. I'd wear it only in F/W.If you can visualize the color as being brown, this is a good representation of the fabric.
SuSu Soho The lack of light on this grey, December day does not do the color of the suit justice. The color is brown. The tie is blue. I had the alterations done in the store (Chicago). Fortunately, it all came out well.
A new acquisition. The color of the suit is brown, and in this grey, December light, the pictures do not do the color justice. The tie is dark blue. Suit Supply Soho
The suits arrived. The brown on the Soho is quite different than what you see on the website. Will post some picks on Friday.
Tweed, new dandy tie from SuSu, a Brooks Bros shirt, Epaulet Trousers (charcoal)
This is the Soho that I ordered. The website picture does not do justice to the color. At first, I had misgivings about the flapless pockets. But, the overall fit was so darn good that found it easy to overlook this. I should receive the suit by the end of the week.
I should qualify my answer to that the bespoke service was offered in the past. I'm not certain that they continue to do so. It's worth an ask.
For the past several days, I have been in Chicago and stayed in Lincoln Park--not too far from the Lake. One morning, I ran past Saint Clement's Church. The door was opened, and I went in and "Wow!" A little bit of Byzantium in Chicago. I'm sure God did not mind me being in my running shorts.
I've got the tree stand. It's made in Michigan and weighs 16 pounds! Now, to find that perfect 10 foot tree. Today is perfect peacoat weather. Wearing a vintage US Navy coat.
Sterlingwear also has a bespoke service. For more money, of course! Just ask about it.