or Connect

Posts by clarinetplayer

I would bet that Dave Dombrowski is on a plane headed for Havana as we speak.
http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/suits/napoli-dark-grey-plain/P2525I.html?vpid=P2525I24
Not excited over the trading of Porcello to Boston for Cespedes. It is a lateral move--just to try something different. We are giving Porcello away as he is improving each year. And we are getting Cespedes as he seems to decline each year. I am surprised that Boston was interested in Ricky P. The small confines of Fenway are not suited to his kind of game.
SuSu Napoli, tie, and PS.
Oh, man!!!!!!!! Superb!
SuSu Napoli, tie, and PS. Taylor Stitch shirt Thank you for the many thumbs up from my post of a day or so ago.
Thanks!My height is 5' 7".I wear a 39s. So, my SuSu size is 40s with alterations--trouser waist and coat back side taken in. I think that I will have the thighs of the trouser taken just a bit.
The fabric is not too heavy. But, yes. I'd wear it only in F/W.If you can visualize the color as being brown, this is a good representation of the fabric.
SuSu Soho The lack of light on this grey, December day does not do the color of the suit justice. The color is brown. The tie is blue. I had the alterations done in the store (Chicago). Fortunately, it all came out well.
A new acquisition. The color of the suit is brown, and in this grey, December light, the pictures do not do the color justice. The tie is dark blue. Suit Supply Soho