or Connect

Posts by clarinetplayer

What I wore for "Spy Wednesday". Thanks, everyone, for all the thumbs up for yesterday's post. It must have been due to @Sugarbutch's tie!
Out of the many exemplary posts by Brother @Claghorn, this has to be one of his best. Somehow, I missed this a few weeks ago. Worth a re-post. What a sleek-looking DB coat!
Tonight, Wednesday, doesn't look promising either. There will be no precipitation but the temperature at game time will be 38 degrees with a windchill below freezing. Poor Smyly. (His first start.)
Thanks for the kind comment. Oh, I feel as if I have posted this jacket too often! It is a MTM from a local tailor in Southeastern Michigan. The specs (basic template) on the jacket are by the tailor; the coat is made in Montreal.
Like Don Cherry says on the Hockey Night in Canada broadcasts, "OK, kids, this how ya do it!" A bow tie should never look perfect. This is splendid.
Tuesday. Winter returned with 3 inches of snow and some ice. Thus, tweed and wool are back. With much gratitude to Brother @sugarbutch for the lovely, wool tie.
Monday.
This morning, footprints on the fresh fallen snow. Just when I put the snow shovel away. What cruel joke is this, Mother Nature???
Snazzy get up. Liking the cuffs on the trousers. But, it is the bag that steals the show.