or Connect

Posts by clarinetplayer

I just checked the Suit Supply website, and the tie is not there. Looking at comparable ties, I would guess that it is "cotton linen".
Friday night, Tigers and Twins. A wasted Verlander effort. How can a team lose in the 9th with a six run lead? That loss sucked the life out of the team--as evidenced by the flat play on Saturday and Sunday.We are as close to death as we can be.It is silly to make getting the second wild card our goal. I think we are something like three games out from the second wildcard. We might as well be thirty games out.I don't want the Tigers to do this, but the best thing to do...
Trim and dashing as always. Especially, I like the choice of shirt which serves as a perfect foil to the pattern in the suit.
I purchased this tie in the spring and forgot that I had it.
In mourning. The Tigers are just barely a .500 team. Cabrera will be out for 6 weeks. Most of our pitchers are weak. Today, the Tigers earned 5 runs, and that was not enough. Verlander is done. On the positive side, J D Martinez has a hot bat. HR #23, today. McCann, the catcher, is a beast. A superb athlete.
And he would tell you that he is!
A perfect summer day to see a ball game. Perfect seats--right by the Tiger dugout. And the closing pitcher, Rondon, gave it all away in spite of another heroic effort by JD Martinez. I fear this season is doomed. My greater fear is that the team owners will blow up the team. I fear that they will trade David Price to get something for him before his contract runs out.
Monday: ecru, blue, and grey
Detroit Tigers colors. #vote miggy
IMO, one of your best posts. Defining dapper!