or Connect

Posts by clarinetplayer

The new (old) soft collar point is the same size as the BB OCBD collars have been for the past few years. On my (much) older OCBDs, the collar point is just a tad longer.The material of the shirt is soft.The buttons are cheap and thin. I predict that they will not hold up after several washings.After the first laundering, there were some loose threads.For a $140 shirt, I have second thoughts about the quality of the construction. Perhaps, others have a better impression...
I am sure that the collar will shrink. (I hope it does!)Disclaimer: Using the corporate card, I did not pay the full price. But, still!
Yes, it is.
Sunday morning: Tartan on stripes. This is the new BB "original polo" OCBD. I am glad that they are making the attempt at bringing back the original collar, but at $140, I'm not convinced that the quality of the construction of this shirt merits this price.
Saturday: new tie from Brooks Bros
I took the plunge, and this arrived, today.
Thursday: SuSu Havana, J Press, Eidos
Lovely tie to match with this jacket.There is plenty of waist suppression. The silhouette looks good. You look comfortable and natural.
Tuesday night: Churchill dots Tuesday, during the day: holding music scholarship auditions in a school life skills room
Thanks. It is the brown birdseye. But it is not too brown. Here is the best picture I could get: