or Connect

Posts by clarinetplayer

Yeah, normally I would wear a spread collar. But, I think this works with an OCBD. Good enough for summer! Thanks for your nice comment. Now, if the Tigers can get a few home runs tonight....
We, in Michigan, have been spoiled by a summer of fairly low humidity and rather cool temperatures. That has changed in recent days. I'm not used to coming into the house after a run all sweaty and drippy.
Sunday morn: bow tie and hymn books. SuitSupply, Brooks Bros, the Evangelisches Gesangbuch et al...
Detroit Tigers - 6; Minnesota Twins - a whole lot
Mighty fine. Lovely fabric.
Friday plaid-day.
Que bien!
I think that you look terrific in this navy suit. It is certainly not "boring"!I love the double cuff shirt, and I love the stripes. But--and I may be the only person on the Forum who thinks this-- the shirt does not go well with the stripes on the suit. Likewise, the tie, while very nice, is not the tie to wear with this shirt--in terms of color or pattern.In my opinion, a solid white or blue shirt paired with a burgundy tie would take this excellent suit to a higher...
If Crusty were to ever "trip up", that would be the sign that the "end times" are near!