or Connect

Posts by brit

Hi everyone, Have been lurking on this thread for a long time. Here's a few shots of my very first ever pair of MTO shoes - SC were my not my original choice (tried on G&G when I first went into the store), however changed my mind immediately, as they are one of the most comfortable pair of shoes I have ever worn. Wonderful experience with Ideyi from Leatherfoot in Toronto from start to finish - they were amazing. They also take great pics (see below).... Figuring out...
Does anyone have an address for Scott & Co.?? I seem to remember that they were on Sunset. brit
Thanks you for your kind words. - it makes me feel a little better about 'splashing the cash' Regarding the tailor (I will have some alterations done to the suit) - I have no clue where to go in Orange County - There is a master tailor at Neiman Marcus where I'm buying the suit but have no clue what to look for. Any tips or names? Kind Regards, Brit
Many thanks johnnynorman - I'll go for the 2 button. Unfortunately, I wont have time for a MTM suit from BB (I need it for my wedding in 8 weeks which is cutting it very fine) and will have to swallow the $1400 steep price tag. Many thanks once again and will let you know about the fabric. Brit
Johnnynorman3, I've been referred to you by arkirshner on the askandy forum regarding a question I have about Isaia suits. I have seen one at NM for $1400 on sale (50% off and unfortuntately I live in LA and not NYC - I would have gone to C21 otherwise) that is an 'Aqua spider' line. Any info about this material, that I believe is supplied to them exclusively? And your advice regarding 2 vs. 3 buttons, would really be appreciated. brit