or Connect

Posts by hermes

i've purchased a few pieces but nothing of the loud colours or stripes, all solid coloured pieces or samples and they've been generally well made and have held up well
layering keeps you warm
does FAL still exist (fashion active lab); i think the designer was some german, geoffrey grubb? i haven't seen it in a year though FAL did nicely cut active wear, including sweatpants, in thick cottons or cashmere blends that looked sharp but they were pricey (saks off fifth and nm last call used to always have the stuff on deep discount though)
... i wonder what helmut lang wears today, or jil sander or any other designer who left or was dumped by their own line?
i'm a magazine junky between subscriptions and newstand purchases (for one offs or overseas mags that are cheaper to buy than subscribe) i get something like 35-50 a month
tokyo there's some culture shock but it's more of hyper-westernization so it's somewhat foreign but somewhat familiar there a large number of museums in tokyo that will hold your interest as well as all the shopping and night life and just the basic people watching in walking down the street a good map is a must for tokyo though i think you can get along fine with just english - i have and although it can be frustrating when no one else speaks english, you can...
miele they call their machines canister or cylinder style to represent the shape but they actually have a bag and hepa filters best vacuum i've purchased
"won hundred", apparently the 'danish acne'
try menaji 911 eye gel treatment (good for puffiness and dark circles) try menscience eye rescue formula (good for dark circles and puffiness) note that your condition may be hereditary and if so, consult with a dermatologist
i don't think there is one most all of the perfume/cologne is sold by a store called "world duty free" (there is at least one in each terminal) but i honestly don't ever recall seeing anything from creed there as it's mostly the most popular and common fragrences perhaps the harrod's store? if harrod's carries creed (not sure if they do)