or Connect

Posts by hermes

just levi's (LVC and capital E) and one pair from the ck39 line
i'm game (although i'm technically from across the border) i've got vacation plans later this month and again in march but if around i'll try to attend
a pair of helmut lang classic cut raw denim purchased and worn on and off since january 2000, but never washed, never soaked they've been steamed on a few occassions and hung outside in nice weather a lot and surprising don't smell
i mainly drink vox as my mainstay i'm currenly liking reyka (iceland) and xcellent (switzerland) as two niche vodkas
when i first found saks off 5th about 10 years ago, it was quite good but i've seen a very steady decline, especially in the last 5 years, in what is offered and now it's mostly generic junk however, a few gems pop up from time to time as i've found in the last year cucinelli and tse cashmere, malo sweaters, richard james and duncan quinn shirts and some old leftover helmut lang merchandise along with a few pieces from neil barrett but overall, it's not a place i...
i don't think all boss is that bad a lot of their knitwear is well produced and slim fitting in design and some of their leather gloves and scarves are decent along with their sports wear but keeping in mind it's a big fashion conglomerate and it is what it is the selection line (which replaced baldessarini) is canvassed and decent, even with working button cuffs, but not as nice as what baldessarini was some of the black label and selection line use super 150...
it means that it's not supposed to block your pores
as a resident of windsor, i can tell you the roving gangs of drunk 19 year old americans have mostly disappeared, thanks to ever increasing border delay hassles and the lack of any exchange rate for the americans .... but we do have some of the best asian and italian restaurants peasant in birmingham is a real nice niche menswear store (www.peasantonline.com) you need a car to get anywhere in detroit or the burbs so i hope you'll have a rental
i agree with ringo on the fit of the older product, it was much larger in proportion than the same size produced today and speaking of their stores, their corporate outlet store is next to their corporate headquaters in milan (via spartica i think) and it's like a step back in time to a flea market in that it's a long narrow wooden floored space with stuff piled everywhere, bolts of fabric, boxes of ties, shirts folded in cubicles, suits hanging here and there, very...
didn't she used to have a usa on-line store? i just checked the agnes b website and the france on-line store is still up (with a 50% off sale) but the usa site is being redesigned