or Connect

Posts by hermes

i agree with the GSM quad band phone that's what i use and have had no issues using it around the world, except for japan of course .... even with roaming, it's amazing how expensive some countries are (like germany and the netherlands) and how cheap other countries are (like switzerland and hong kong) so trying to find a calling plan with your carrier as suggested above is a good idea
from what we're hearing here in canada, the former supplier, roots, was told that the usa olympic committee wanted something 'more dressy' and since roots is more of a casual attire and sportswear company, they mutually parted company and the contract wasn't renewed
i have a pair of mason's cargo pants that are really slim mandarina duck may also be an option
korres borage anti-shine moisturizer for men baxter of california oil free moisturizer both are light weight and non-greasy yet effective from my experience
there a number of products from various non-drug store lines that i think are outstanding: baxter of california's facial scrub, italian lime body wash and eda body bars along with their mint shampoo korres body washes (cedar and coriander) along with their aloe and soapwort pH neutral everyday shampoo - their men's borage anti-shine moisturizer is good menscience has an excellent aha/bha gel like facial wash any of the skeen men's "anti-aging" products are...
although i'm of no help to you, i have to agree with you, the stuff is pretty good, even the swedish army uses it ....
all my telephones (except mobile) and answering machine are b&o and they're fantastic phones, excellent sound quality, interesting design, good functioning
another gunner here too it's going to be a fun ride for a few days for arsene and his boys
uk tk maxx = usa tj maxx/usa marshall's = canada winners and it's all owned by the same company as stated above, i've seen some high end brands at these places as well on deep discount, it's simply hit and miss
you may need to buy an extraction tool (tweezerman sells one) and combine that with a clay masque once a week (anthony logistics red clay mask is a good bet) the extraction will help clean out the existing blackheads but with pores, they'll clog up again and you'll get blackheads back so the key is to use a masque, which, over time, will help reduce your blackhead issue - it may take many months but a once a week masquing will slowly see a reduction in blackheads