or Connect

Posts by hermes

picked up the new issue of fantastic man magazine and fantastic man has gone the way of monocle magazine and started collaberations with designers with the first being a pair of jeans by acne called 'gentleman's jean' if you go to www.fantasticmanmagazine.com and click on the current issue no. 7 and scroll through the highlights of the magazine, you'll hit a two page spread of the acne jeans - sort of looks like rag&bone jeans apparently limited to sale at select...
it may be a mercerized cotton but as stated above, it's the type of cotton and the manufacturing technique that usually determines this
go to www.menessentials.com and read their forum there is discussion on all sorts of men's only products including products from companies that they don't sell for baxter, their shampoo is very pepperminty but gives your scalp a good tingling sensation; the body washes are good at lathering up well from a small amount and also aren't drying - i only really care for the italian lime scent though for brave soldier, their lip defender lip balm is one of the best on the...
i've been a long time user of baxter of california products overall it's a good line, good value for the price point and decent quality products there are some products in their line that are great (face scrub, face wash, shampoo, glycerin bars, body wash) that are staples for me but some that are complete duds (face masque, lip balm) menscience is also another all around good men's only line that i like but i also like items from korres, skeen and brave soldier i...
i believe it was federated dept stores (macy's) that bought PDC and took it 'downmarket' in price to fill an underserviced area of the market the quality has nosedived though
i think "10+" recently changed the name to "10 men" to help rebrand itself (the most current issue anyway)
i agree with the GSM quad band phone that's what i use and have had no issues using it around the world, except for japan of course .... even with roaming, it's amazing how expensive some countries are (like germany and the netherlands) and how cheap other countries are (like switzerland and hong kong) so trying to find a calling plan with your carrier as suggested above is a good idea
from what we're hearing here in canada, the former supplier, roots, was told that the usa olympic committee wanted something 'more dressy' and since roots is more of a casual attire and sportswear company, they mutually parted company and the contract wasn't renewed
i have a pair of mason's cargo pants that are really slim mandarina duck may also be an option
korres borage anti-shine moisturizer for men baxter of california oil free moisturizer both are light weight and non-greasy yet effective from my experience