or Connect

Posts by hermes

i think all hermes boutiques in NM stores carry hermes shirts the hermes boutique inside the NM in troy michigan (detroit) sells them
i think i saw that bag (or at least one very similar) at the hugo boss outlet in windsor on boxing day, 50% off i'll have to go back and look, if it's still there, and let you know
baxter of california recently introduced 3 candles geared towards men with apparently masculine scents (www.baxterofcalifornia.com) i still think a lampe berger is the best bet to purify smells from a room you can use their 'neutral' oil for an unscented purification
UPDATE: Condé Nast just released the following statement regarding Men's Vogue: Men's Vogue will be absorbed into Vogue and published in the spring and fall, it was announced today by Charles H. Townsend, President and C.E.O of Condé Nast Publications. It will continue to be edited by Jay Fielden.
baxter of california (for a good overall men's only line) www.baxterofcalifornia.com or www.menessentials.com korres www.korres.com menscience www.menscience.com skeen (for a good men's only anti-aging line) www.skeen.fr i don't really think that one line can really be everything and there is nothing wrong with mixing and matching from separate lines
as discussed last year: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=46528
one of my pairs of hl from 1999 is raw denim (classic cut) and yes they have stretched a bit, maybe an inch at most in the waist, but i don't know anything about the non-hl hl jeans i did see that the latest issue (oct) of wallpaper mag has a small article on hl and what he's up to these days .... mainly his own photography it appears
try orbino depending on the leather and the style, the prices can range from $99 - $299 www.orbino.com
in the province of ontario (canada), there were attempts to set up sharia courts in ontario (for at least family matters to begin with) but there was sufficient "backlash" that the provincial goverment, in 2005, banned any type of religious or faith based arbitrations and tribunals, stamping out any sharia law here it also wiped out the fact that catholics and those of the jewish faith had been able to settle family disputes based on their faiths outside of the courts...
with the canadian dollar basically at par with the american dollar, windsor is quite void of detroiters these days ..... but the best view of the detroit skyline is from the windsor side