or Connect

Posts by hermes

UPDATE: Condé Nast just released the following statement regarding Men's Vogue: Men's Vogue will be absorbed into Vogue and published in the spring and fall, it was announced today by Charles H. Townsend, President and C.E.O of Condé Nast Publications. It will continue to be edited by Jay Fielden.
baxter of california (for a good overall men's only line) www.baxterofcalifornia.com or www.menessentials.com korres www.korres.com menscience www.menscience.com skeen (for a good men's only anti-aging line) www.skeen.fr i don't really think that one line can really be everything and there is nothing wrong with mixing and matching from separate lines
as discussed last year: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=46528
one of my pairs of hl from 1999 is raw denim (classic cut) and yes they have stretched a bit, maybe an inch at most in the waist, but i don't know anything about the non-hl hl jeans i did see that the latest issue (oct) of wallpaper mag has a small article on hl and what he's up to these days .... mainly his own photography it appears
try orbino depending on the leather and the style, the prices can range from $99 - $299 www.orbino.com
with the canadian dollar basically at par with the american dollar, windsor is quite void of detroiters these days ..... but the best view of the detroit skyline is from the windsor side
i second the baxter product it's actually a clay pomade mix so it has hold properties along with some pomade but i find it mostly matte in finish if you want something strong, try nolita molding clay
as mentioned above, LG has a new biometric one that uses your fingerprint plus a password: http://us.lge.com/products/model/det...HP8GNALP.jhtml
i've been using baxter products for a good 6-7 years now i constantly recommend them given their quality and size of product at a very decent price point i'm a big fan of their scrub as stated above, it has hard large particles that really make you feel the scrubbing action but they're not rough or damaging to your skin the shampoo and conditioner, body wash, night moisturizer, clay pomade for hair and glycerin bars are all standouts the lip balm, shave cream,...
likely heard of but i like them nonetheless: de gustibus non est disputandum (there is no disputing about taste) and quidquid latine dictum sit, alturm videtur (everything sounds more profound in latin)