or Connect

Posts by hermes

takeo kikuchi www.takeokikuchi.com
get rid of the gel you need something will coat the shaft of the hair and give it some additional strength switch to a paste or clay product for thin hair kms molding paste is very good baxter of california clay pomade is very good both will give a good hold but are matte and therefore not shiney there are other products on the market so you can try any kind of paste of clays
the more striking contrast is driving on the east side with detroit on one side of the street and the grosse pointes on the other, that's the most striking contrast given the pointes are all old money well maintained v detroit's crumbling buildings but a drive through some of the areas of downtown is interesting to say the least with vast block after block of literally empty fields given all the houses and buildings are gone; it's a very odd experience
.... well obviously not literally there was a whole movement a few years ago by some architectural firm or architect to have detroit's ruins become tourist destinations and the train station was referenced as a possible 'american acropolis' (that's where my reference is from, but of course i can't remember who it was who said it)
windsor's not as bad as you may think, however, it's suffering like many manufacturing centres in canada and the usa; and from windsor, we do have the best view of detroit but i think detroit is a great city some of the abandoned buildlings could become detroit's acropolis (ie the abandoned train station as pictured above) why not harness that for some sort of tourism? one of my favourites is the interior of the michigan theatre which has become a parking...
i usually buy some currency for whereever i may be about a week before i leave years ago i tried playing the currency exchange rate game and it just becomes a hassle sometimes you win by buying early, sometimes you lose so i just deal with the rate a week before and live with it as for a credit card in the uk, from what i understand, unless you have a permanent address there, you may have an issue getting one as a temporary resident (unless you're there with an...
from menessentials.com http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/bf1...o-shower-scene
another brand to try is moom for men www.menessentials.com
has anyone run across this label from sweden yet, "indigofera" apparently selvedge with natural indigo dye via sweden http://indigoferajeans.com/ not much information on the website though
brave soldier - best gel like lip balm on the market in the summer, i tend to use kinesys sport spf 30 lip balm