or Connect

Posts by agedashidofu

Not Koji Suzuki. Koji Endo from Gentille 79
Who is they? Enzo or G&G?
@justonemore: You're killing it dude...congrats! Btw...one question...did you feel any difference in fit between the suede and smooth calf? Been thinking about doing all suede but wanted to get a sense on the fit...thx!
I say if Mr. Kuti had already confirmed it then it's probably the most reliable information you can get. He would know best I guess. I had seen s / sp last before (never tried them on) but I'm not a big fan of either.
Gentille 79
Question guys - I'm seriously considering to make a loafer (which is normally on KN14 last) on a TG73 last - I just think that the TG73 looks a lot sleeker.   Do you think this is a good idea?  Would the KN14 be shaped differently around the heel vs. the TG73 for example?   I fit well in both (TG73 oxford or KN14 loafer) - but haven't really tried a loafer in TG73.   Appreciate it!
I would like to know the color code for this as well...the color is amazing and seem to take polish very well :-)
Nope. He has consistently been non-responsive and always have excuses like email virus etc. You'll find that there are many SF members with similar experiences like yours - which again is consistent. There are many members here who had ordered from him a year ago or more and still have not received their shoes nor received any response for that matter.
Wow - I didn't know that.Seriously one of the best purchases I've ever made then!!!
I also just got mine today. These came out absolutely stunning and like all the other pairs I got from them I cannot find any fault on the shoes whatsoever. Thanks a million to Skoak for the super excellent service!