or Connect

Posts by stoff

Sold pending payment! Cheers guys!
Hi guys, I have a paid of gently used Crockett & Jones Tetbury in Dark Brown suede UK 9.5. Selling because half a size too big. These shoes are very gently used and in mint condition. Hopefully the pictures reflect this but let me know if you would like more specific pictures of any areas / different angles! I have C&J shoe trees also available for $60 if purchased with the shoes. I am located in Houston TX, but will ship in CONUS / overseas. Buyer pays...
Hi guys, I have a paid of NIB Crockett & Jones Tetbury in Dark Brown Antique Nubuck UK 9.5. Selling because bought a few C&J's at UK 9.5...half a size too big unfortunately. I have NIB C&J shoe trees also available for $60 if purchased with the shoes. I am located in Houston TX, but will ship in CONUS / overseas. Buyer pays shipping. Apologies for the poor quality pictures - Let me know if you want any more pictures / different angles! Cheers, Christophe
Hi guys, I have a paid of NIB Crockett & Jones Audley in Antique Dark Brown Calf UK 9.5. Selling because bought a few C&J's at UK 9.5...half a size too big unfortunately. I have NIB C&J shoe trees also available for $60 if purchased with the shoes. I am located in Houston TX, but will ship in CONUS / overseas. Buyer pays shipping. Apologies for the poor quality pictures - Let me know if you want any more pictures / different angles! Cheers, Christophe
Hi guys, I have a paid of NIB Crockett & Jones Belgrave in Polo Suede UK 9.5. Selling because bought a few C&J's at UK 9.5...half a size too big unfortunately. I have NIB C&J shoe trees also available for $60 if purchased with the shoes. I am located in Houston TX, but will ship in CONUS / overseas. Buyer pays shipping. Apologies for the poor quality pictures - Let me know if you want any more pictures / different angles! Cheers, Christophe
Well, not to this extent... it's just a lot more exaggerated on these shirts. I guess that was my question / purpose of this thread But if a stupid question, apologies!
Hi there! I had some custom shirts made when I was in HK a few months back, and whilst the rest of the shirt fit is excellent (except the excess fabric / crease from neck to armpit, which I am getting resolved) I seem to get a lot of very small creases around my elbow area when bending my arm. Just wondering if this is normal, or a function of the armhole widths / fit? The arms on these shirts are slim, and I don't seem to get this on my baggier, less fitted RTW shirts,...
Hi there! Quick query i was hoping you all could help me answer - are Carmina shoe trees lasted? Cheers Christophe
PM sent!
Hi Guys, Up for sale are two pairs of Crockett and Jones Tetbury's - one in Dark Brown Suede and the other Dark Brown Antique Nubuck. Unfortunately the 348 last isn't for me! Never worn - BNIB. These are UK9.5E and purchased new from Bodileys. Price: - Suede 220GBP ($335 USD) shipped. - Nubuck 240GP ($365 USD) shipped. Located in Australia. Please email me at stoff25@gmail.com Cheers! Chris