or Connect

Posts by misterbear

Jar Jar Binks is Indy's new sidekick and lover. "Misa Hawny! Misa love you long time!"
I was monitoring polosphere's products - from your description, it seems like their measurements were correct? A lot of their stuff the actual measurements seem to suggest one smaller size that the actual tags state. I was worried about purchasing from them because of the discrepancy - previous posts on this forum seem to suggest that the Blue Signature Label fits true to size. Could there be this many suits mislabeled? Anyway, good luck with your sale, looks like a...
Quote: Originally Posted by Coho Why is this the case? Almost every celebrity (in America) in similar scenario has benefited as a result. I'm not sure why it's not the same in Asia. Man, just saw all those pics, these girls are so bloody ugly in the nude. This is a good question. I would say that in China/HK, celebrities have to maintain an extremely squeaky clean image, especially when it comes to sexual exploits. The "innocent/girl next...
Quote: Originally Posted by Brian278 Can someone put this in American celebrity terms? As in, is this like if Justin Timberlake's laptop was stolen and photos were released of him and a naked Britney, Cameron Diaz, Jessica Biel, and Hilary Duff? Yeah, that analogy hits the nail on the head. Except for Britney. When she revealed all her goodies to the paparazzos by stepping out of cars, straight guys were probably urging her to close her...
I second your opinions on the Zegna Outlet in Cabazon. VERY small selection (especially in the 38R, 40R sizes) and the "discounts" are paltry - still paying close to 1000 bucks for a wacky patterned Zegna suit. Salesmen aren't that knowledgable either - stated the fit was very similar to an Armani Collezioni...
I think here's the OP's ebay listing for the 40R. http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-1595-Ralph-L...QQcmdZViewItem From the link - Marked Size: \t40R Unvented From Should Sleeve to End of Sleeve: \t24.9" Back measured from top of collar to tail of jacket \t31" Across the chest: \t41.5" Across Shoulders: \t17.25" I'm a 6ft 40R, the chest might work for me if I was to go for that ultra fitted look, but the shoulders are way too small. The shoulders are more in line with a...
Thanks for replying! Those Marshalls and Nordstroms Racks in MD are pretty well stocked!
Agh, close but no cigar. I'd be over it if it was in a 40R or 38R. I have a Z Zegna "city"38R but it seems to have a 40R fit? This puzzles me. (My 38R has 18.5" shoulders and a 42" chest - fits me perfectly). I know Z suits are fused Mexican "junk," but I like the cut and fit on me. =P
Where do you find these suits if you don't mind me asking? Outlets? Saks Off/ Nord's Rack? Stuff that you buy for yourself and don't fit?
FWIW, I own a 38R Z Zegna 2-button SB "City" suit, the measurements on that jacket is more like a 42" chest, 18.5" shoulder. To me it seems to be closer to a "typical" 40R than a 38R.