or Connect

Posts by misterbear

Me likey the first suit very much. Mainline Zegna of recent vintage at a good price and a "normal size?" Rare find, misterfun! My size too (I'm a 40R, but can sometimes pull off Zegnas in 38R)... too bad I just picked up a Navy Z Zegna earlier this month. At least I can take comfort in that this jacket's sleeves seem to be too short for me. My Z Zegna's sleeves are 25.75" unaltered, which is perfect as is for me. Oh well, my wallet will thank me for passing this up.
Quote: Originally Posted by m@T yup, very hard to select a next opponent for him from existing middleweights. Someone is going to have to step up from Welter (and Id love to see GSP fight AS but that may be too much to wish for), or drop down from LHW. Wandy maybe? Throw in Okami. He had a nice knee KO this UFC and gave Franklin a good fight - could have won if he pressed the issue earlier. Let Anderson wipe his DQ away from his record.
I thought this post was about "Never Back Down." Djimon Hounsou: "NEVA BACK DOWN!!!"
Quote: Originally Posted by tiecollector Every other day consistently long term is an excellent average. Hope she is more of a turtle than a hare in that regard. My ex and I literally went 10x a day for the first year. After that I think I suffered some serious damage to my parasympathetic nervous function. I felt numb for like 6 months and my ex thought I wasn't interested in her anymore. Check out Dr. Lin, he'll be the first to tell you that doing it...
Nice Mix. Portuguese and Chinese. Look at these. Please. What a tease.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim Actually, I'd say it had very little to do with training and equipment. If thats all it took, we would have won Vietnam and we would also have been out of Iraq a long time ago. The Japanese were willing to do anything to win, which included making themselves into bombs, killing civilians en-masse, and etc. Very few armies are equipped to deal with a force like this. We might have been then, but I don't think...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim Um... wait, what? I hate to point out that those "weak minded Japanese" at the time had CONQUORED nearly every other Asian country around them. Heroism doesn't win wars. Modern mechanized armies do. The rest of Asia was easy pickings for the Japanese army (which, ostensibly was the only modern, well-equipped and trained Asian army at the time). When they started a fight with the US, people like...
Quote: Originally Posted by dtmt Yeah, it will probably suck, but not quite as much as Star Wars episodes 1-3. Despite the suckage I will go see it in the theater anyway. :/ I believe the saying is "George Lucas pwned you." Or is it the passive voice "You got pwned by George Lucas?"
Quote: Originally Posted by Viktri lots of them will get divorced, some broke off engagements my dad said that people may try to kill them now this is a big slap in the face to alot of Chinese people who believe Chinese > all is shown b/c our celebrities don't do this sort of thing. If that is really the case, the Chinese public is either dumb or naive or both. So all this time the Chinese public thought that all these celebs do in...
Fab Five Freddie told me everybody's high DJ's spinnin' are savin' my mind Flash is fast, Flash is cool Francois sez fas, Flashe' no do And you don't stop, sure shot Go out to the parking lot And you get in your car and you drive real far And you drive all night and then you see a light And it comes right down and lands on the ground And out comes a man from Mars And you try to run but he's got a gun And he shoots you dead and he eats your head And then you're...