or Connect

Posts by borjeson

Marc, you're not wanted here. You've been banned at least a dozen times under various pseudonyms. Will you force us to take legal action?
Goldstein, go away please.
Caution should be exercised when considering using an overall facial moisturizer under one's eyes as the skins around and nder your eyes is thinner and generally more sensitive. Several moisturizers actually recommend against using under eyes. A relatively inexpensive but very effective product line, which I use, is the Camocare line, which contains a patented form of camomile that is very soothing to the skin. I am not affiliated with this company, but think highly of it....
Sorry, I neglected to mention that the nutrients biotin and cysteine are important for good hair health, and you might want to include some MSM in your diet, which is a form of sulfur, recognized as an important constituent of health of hair, skin, and nails. Berries are an excellent dietary source of anti-oxidants, which in addition to promoting good hair, contribute mightily to overall good physical health.
As per Marc37's nutritoinally-oriented protocol, maintaining a healthy lifestyle and nutritional regimen can maximize one's chances of hair health, however, alas, genetics has an overpowering effect, ultimately. Rogaine is effective in a small % of cases, though it is worth a try. Any results can take several months. As Rogaine can be expensive, the most cost-effective approach would be Costco's own Kirkland house brand of Minoxidil. It's the same formulation as Rogaine...