or Connect

Posts by Kahuna75

Anyone pick up the Upton or Clymer ranger moc? Curious as to how the comfort level on the heel is being that it has stacked leather compared to a traditional full rubber heel...I think the Upton is one of the nicest looking shoes rancourt does
LOL...the 555 just does not give me a good fit. I would have bought at least 2 boat shoes, 2 of the beefroll hybrid and 2 of the camp mocs...loved the color choices. Instead I found a pair of 25 year old new in box Sebago made in USA boat shoes in brown cxl which was the same model I bought as my first expensive summer shoe in 1989. Sadly I had no idea when i discarded them a decade later that you could re-sole them. Also getting a brown pair of old cxl Sebago handsewn in...
I really wish I could preserve the lighter shade of my natty CXL..not that I don't like the darker patina but I have boots in that color range already.
 With you on money, closet space and well luckily my wife has not complained yet. Yeah I am thinning the herd even more...sadly. I just do not wear the shoes that much and when I started buying heavily several years ago I went mostly with shoes as I was not a boot guy and went overboard on shoes. Then about 2 years ago boots started catching my eye and I went from zero to over 20 pairs of boots with another 5 on order... I keep having this weird fear that I will sell most...
LOL....My AE count is low this year...I tried to own about 6 different colors on the 555 last but it just does not work for me :( 
 I was looking at them also and decided to hold off - if you ever are looking to move anything in size 12 let me know
Agree looks good...burnished finishes seem to go with jeans better
Not a speed hook fan either as I generally don't have to unlace the top few rows to get my feet in...plus I cross my feet a lot and they are always dogling into the other boots. Plus on boots like Alden's the 4 are so close together it takes me longer.
I have been using nano so please update when you try the saphire...actually I need to get the suede family out for a fall nano treatment.
 right - that is great for you guys...was just pointing out that for some it can be an issue and for some they don'tlike the spots..personally I can not imagine going to work in an office with other people..gross