or Connect

Posts by grooveholmes

Picked up some brand new and new sample pieces at the J.Crew warehouse event in the area, which ended today (1/23). Surprisingly, there were some truly nice items. I'm always open to reasonable offers, so PM me. Payment: PAYPAL. Add 4%. I prefer NOT to accept payment as gift, as I'm in favor of protecting your/my/our neck(s)- but I understand people want to save all the scratch they can, so we can discuss if you're truly desperate to save 4%. I ship USPS Priority Mail...
Consolidating items, so as not to sh*t things up too bad. Couldn't edit the header.
I haven't. Call them.
Quote: Originally Posted by dsoren Every time I go in there I have to remind myself that I don't need another pair of jeans... Story of my life. I never listen to myself.
Price drop on the covert twill blazer. Also, if the sharpie "sample" mark bothers you, it can be removed by blotting with some nail polish remover or alcohol and a clean cloth.
All items sold! PM me with any questions. Open to reasonable offers. Shipping: US - FREE Canada - $15 Europe / Asia - $25 If you buy multiple items, we can arrange to knock down shipping. Payment: PAYPAL. Add 4%. I prefer NOT to accept payment as gift, as I'm in favor of protecting your and my neck(s)- but I understand people want to save all the scratch they can, so I won't stop you. J.Crew Ludlow Selvedge Cotton Twill Blazer sz. M in navy. Excellent condition....
Nice. I feel ya for sure, Poly. I feel that way about PRPS, LVC, Apolis Activism, etc. Like ghdvfddzgzdzg (wtf is up with that name, dude?) has noted-- and we've all experienced-- you can usually find a palatable deal for a pair of jeans if you look and wait long enough. If people want to shell out money at full market price (happens every day at the mall and at gas pumps), more power to em, and in this case, good for the smaller businesses (excluding Barneys IMO, but...
Quote: Originally Posted by Rambo A store rep looked at it in the box and mistakenly took it for a mens jacket. We moved it back to the womens section the next day. I'm so sorry." Sure enough, I walk my happy ass across the JCrew store I'm standing, and there it is, sitting on the front table directly in front of the womens department entrance. Brilliant.
Do it, man. These are a steal. I'd be all over these (for the same idea you're contemplating) if they were an inch bigger in the waist.
Hi, Jay. I haven't bought any of their recent stuff, but I have handled them. Apologies in advance for not having more details re: denim. I have a pair of their first run using the black seed denim (pics in this thread). I would say that their newer stuff construction-wise is more "tight". Not saying my pair is sloppy or made poorly, but similar to my OG ROY jeans, the overall construction seems to be better with successive generations. As for the denim itself, it's...