or Connect

Posts by grooveholmes

Agreed. This was a great brand. Like NDG, sad to see em go under.
Drop to $115. Will have to edit later-- edit feature is not iPad friendly yet...
curse you - i have this shirt already and paid almost full price. nice shirt, nice price.
I love that play on vintage "Wilson" clothing tags. Good sh*t and a great price.
I didn't when I ordered a Gitman shirt from RG, but I think the general rule is anyone can get hit by customs.
Nice jeans at a nice price. Also, them's some great fades on that thar pair.
Bought at a warehouse event (hence the slight marker on the tag: see photo), Retails for $345+ $275 --> $225 --> $199 Shipped Priority Mail in the CONUS. Elsewhere, we can discuss shipping. All reasonable offers accepted. Measurements on the Warehouse website are pretty accurate: Size 38 Chest: 20.5 Shoulder: 19.5 Length: 25 Sleeve: 22
Brand new with tags. Examine the third photo for the marker-- it almost looks like it's part of the label design. Not bad, but I def think it's worth $100 bucks off the regular price. $175 includes shipping in the CONUS. Int'l shipping will be case by case. Reasonable offers will be considered, but lowball offers need not apply. TeflonĀ® fluoro-coated cotton Two-button standing collar Zip closure Button pockets Rib trim at cuffs Fully lined in Original Fraser...
SOLD Waist: 29 Length: 32 Rise: 10.5 Opening: 7
I was looking for my size at a warehouse sale but instead chanced upon this. BNWT but has the "non-returnable" black mark through the MF tag. Not a big deal to me, but if you don't like it, move along. $125 shipped CONUS via Priority Mail. For people abroad, we'll have to figure out the shipping costs case by case. Chest: 18 Sleeve: 22 Shoulder: 15 Length: 25.75