or Connect

Posts by ReubenR

But seriously, the picking in Athens depend on if you're thrifting for resale or for yourself/trade. Your primary donors are students and professors/retiring alum. From the students you get a lot of mid-tier basics, J. Crew, PRL, middle of the road BB, and a decent mix of neo-prep/southern prep brands like VV, SoPro, ect. From the professors and retiring alum you get significantly better stuff but it's more classically styled and looser fitting and typically local store...
Polo is the model name. They're made by Allen Edmonds.
Navy blazer with buttons from the Atlanta Olympic Games.
 Bathrobe.
So same ole same ole?
Forgot to mention @capnwes, the pink BB emblematic came from a prop clearance store and was apparently from "The Office." I tried to find the scene it was in after I bought it but couldn't.
If this ivory DB DJ I gambled on with Linda turns out to fit, I may have a SB ivory DJ for you . . .
No idea about resale value but I'd wear the heck out of that.
Just a head's up for anyone who's bought a tie recently from the eBay seller MBIUHouston, it looks like things have gone pear-shaped with their account, lots of feedback complaining about slow replies, significant shipping delays and items not being delivered plus their store has gone from having thousands of ties listed to none. You may want to check on the status of your purchases and consider opening a case. Edit: Apparently I missed the message on their store homepage: 
Just a head's up for anyone who's bought a tie recently from the eBay seller MBIUHouston, it looks like things have gone pear-shaped with their account, lots of feedback complaining about slow replies, significant shipping delays and items not being delivered plus their store has gone from having thousands of ties listed to none. You may want to check on the status of your purchases and consider opening a case.Edit: Apparently I missed the message on their store homepage: