or Connect

Posts by ReubenR

Sanforized and not selvedge, but raw and made in America.
Proxy what in a 10D? Also, MIA Levi 501's for $39.99 is a decent price for personal use, right? Found a pair buried in with the rest of the jeans at Belk and marked down to the same sale price as everything else.
So it's not clothing related, but how about this 1895 copy of The Surgeon of Caster Fell?     Bookmark included:  
No Doc, it's your waist that automatically grows a size and a half when you move to the states.
Is burgundy suede an option?
If a 43-44L and available, interested.
If that was a small you'd probably have a sale now. Seems like the sort of think my girlfriend would like and with anniversary, Christmas, birthday, and Valentine's Day in under a two month period I'm always looking for options.
 If you see one in a large . . .
Anyone have a pair of black florsheim imperial (or similarly-lasted brand) LWB in a 10C? Loaned mine to my dad when he forgot to pack a pair of dress shoes and now he's making noises like I might not get them back. Hopefully I can forstall that with a pair of his own.
Anyone have a pair of black florsheim imperial (or similarly-lasted brand) LWB in a 10C? Loaned mine to my dad when he forgot to pack a pair of dress shoes and now he's making noises like I might not get them back. Hopefully I can forstall that with a pair of his own.