or Connect

Posts by Seminole21

Looked back and couldn't find that folding pic. If anyone has it could you please repost 
If anybody is try to move some of there XL gear let me know
Thanks guys everything I have in the pictures is XL, I have sized up to XXL on some Villians for when I'm bulking. The shoes are YSL Rollings I like them a little more than the new SLP selection.
Stuck in Duluth so I might as well wear my favorite JE combo   
Anyone know what the plan is for future SS Villain Crews? Im trying to decide which Long Sleeve Mercer to pick up especially wondering about the Dune
 I have one and I pair it with my LS extended Mercer as it's Winter in Minnesota. I've gotten a lot of positive responses when i wear the combo out and about town, I think just having the SS villain might look a little incomplete though. 
So i'm guessing the XXL Rue hoodie was almost non existent seeing how fast they all soldout
I've been bulking up this winter and while I originally wore all my JE clothing in XL while I was a fit 240. I've now added more muscle which makes the chest and core area of my Villain gear tight unless unzipped. Im thinking about bumping up to XXL but will that ruin the layering for my XL tees that are not elongated? 
Just to clarify midnight will be the end of the Black Friday Sale and we will not be able to combine it with the Cyber Monday items tomorrow?
That was nice and simple was able to get the Grey Long Sleeve Extended Mercer and the SS Extended Villain Crew with no issues