or Connect

Posts by Seminole21

Yeah the time between shipping confirmation and delivery is pretty quick mine was 9-18 to 9-23 which was longer than a few other people.   One question I do have is did anyone purchase the full sized Jodhpurs in Black Calf? The cropped version looked poor to be honest, im wondering if the quality on the leather boots have gone down in the recent batches?
UPS dropped my pair of Cropped Jodhpurs today, couldn't be happier I'll deal with customs when they come.   
 Did you get the cropped?
Lian told me they will ship this Friday or next Friday at the latest
I ordered on the 8-9-15 and this is what I got from Lian on the 4th of this month   Hi Willie,   Thanks for getting back. Hope you are well.   Your order is in the final stage and will be shipped out in 1-2 weeks.   Would you like me to hold you order until you get back? I could also update your shipping address if you like Willie.   Please let me know.   Best, Lian
Looked back and couldn't find that folding pic. If anyone has it could you please repost 
If anybody is try to move some of there XL gear let me know
Thanks guys everything I have in the pictures is XL, I have sized up to XXL on some Villians for when I'm bulking. The shoes are YSL Rollings I like them a little more than the new SLP selection.
Stuck in Duluth so I might as well wear my favorite JE combo   
Anyone know what the plan is for future SS Villain Crews? Im trying to decide which Long Sleeve Mercer to pick up especially wondering about the Dune