or Connect

Posts by Hengo

Thanks all. I'll look into RLPL - haven't found any deals that can match the Isaia yet, though. Would you say that the gorge and laple width are fine on the Isaia? I have never had a DB tuxedo before and think the gorge seem a bit high and the lapels a bit wide. Or do the proportions seem normal to you? Cheers
Hi, Would really appreciate any comments on a tuxedo that I am considering: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...%3DI%26otn%3D2 I own several Isaia suits and sport coats, and really love the brand. They fit well, and fabrics are in my experience excellent. I have never bought from this seller before, but have heard good things (including on SF). The price is excellent. These are all the good things that tell me to buy it. The problem is that Nitro's...
I've seen a Boss "Collection" line, which was very expesive and therefore probably the highest line currently on offer. Haven't inspected closely, but from what I could tell the difference between black label was in the material rather than construction. I would not buy it.
His Imperial Majesty of Ethiopia - some nice DBs and pocket squares (note how the PS completely "blooms out" in the second pic:
I live in Geneva, and while I agree that it is much nicer when it is warm, I wouldn't say it's a waste of time. but of course it all depends on what you want to do. In terms of sightseeing there is always the UN and CERN (for the latter you must book far in advance, but it's supposed to be pretty cool). If you're interested in watches you could visit the Patek Philippe museum. For shopping, there are quite a few opportunities. Someone mentioned Brogue before, which is...
PM sent on blue attolini
Yoox regularly keeps mantellassi and santoni, and I think recall seeing testoni there as well. I haven't seen stefanobi in an on-line store, at least not in Europe.
Yes, 42/52R would be of interest. What price were you thinking?
pm sent
PM sent on #2